Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

Originally Posted by dreicalma

^^^ mine's got the missing piece of sole in the same area. I guess that's how JB made it. I got my pair 2 weeks before release date. June 6. Looked through all the size 11 and 11.5 and 12s. Found the best left shoe, looked for the best right shoe of the same size and ... almost perfect pair of sz 11 white vr 6s. No need for the infrared pack i guess. I just wish my pairs had those special sealed plastic things to protect my shoes.

I could not stand to look at them like that any more so I exchanged them, my new pair is perfect. Glad I made the switch.

just picked up a pair of these since i missed out on the infra pack...So I wanna use the marker and turn them into infrareds but i couldnt find the Garden Craft marker in 2 diff Michael's...

anyone know of any other markers that are the same infrared color? I saw a Sharpie painting marker but not sure how the  red will turn out...any help?

I understand the complaints about the paint, these are definitely a little bit more jacked up than the typical ******ed monkey painter at JB.

But the leather? its buttery soft. I dunno how think you guys think its supposed to be, but its far from paper thin.

I bought a second pair on my lunch break today. i think i might paint them.

WHY DO YOU STILL COMPLAIN WHEN JB FINALLY GIVES YOU GOOD LEATHER ??????

I assume all those complaining about the leather quality on this shoe do not own a pair of Jordans made before 2004 when quality went downhill. The leather on these is nearly identical to the leather used on some of the original Air Jordans.

GOOD QUALITY LEATHER DOES CREASE. I don't know where this belief that JB needs to start making shoes that don't crease again because that never happened. Most of the retros we are getting these days made with very poor quality, with leather that is stiff and hard, but when I saw these it was nothing but "Thank you JB, finally."

Go out and buy some originals if you still aren't happy because they will crease too.

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

just picked up a pair of these since i missed out on the infra pack...So I wanna use the marker and turn them into infrareds but i couldnt find the Garden Craft marker in 2 diff Michael's...

anyone know of any other markers that are the same infrared color? I saw a Sharpie painting marker but not sure how the  red will turn out...any help?

Try Decocolor. Theyre just as good and the color still comes out Infrared. Permapaque markers are good too.

I saw these close up for the first time the other day. The leather is premium and butter soft..excellent quality surpisingly. Cant wait to cop on discount and possibly paint them.

Got two pairs from bEastbay...

No gripes here.

Maybe i just got lucky... everything seems on point with this release.

I wonder if the highly meticulous/nit-picky people here are as detail
oriented when they choose their womens? Good gawd.

Be ez folks.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I understand the complaints about the paint, these are definitely a little bit more jacked up than the typical ******ed monkey painter at JB.

But the leather? its buttery soft. I dunno how think you guys think its supposed to be, but its far from paper thin.

lol.   ******ed monkey painter lol.   who paints these things anyway?

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by aphexacid

lol.   ******ed monkey painter lol.   who paints these things anyway?

Yeah, I'm telling you. They have a bunch of ******ed monkeys with paintbrushes slapping paint on sometimes. Cheap labor! Bananas!!

Originally Posted by DeuCes213

I assume all those complaining about the leather quality on this shoe do not own a pair of Jordans made before 2004 when quality went downhill. The leather on these is nearly identical to the leather used on some of the original Air Jordans.

GOOD QUALITY LEATHER DOES CREASE. I don't know where this belief that JB needs to start making shoes that don't crease again because that never happened. Most of the retros we are getting these days made with very poor quality, with leather that is stiff and hard, but when I saw these it was nothing but "Thank you JB, finally."

Go out and buy some originals if you still aren't happy because they will crease too.
This man speaks the truth. 

My white leather/spruce suede Jumpman Vindicates put ANY recent AJ to shame in terms of quality including these junk premio's.  To think; the Vindicate was super GR. 

You're right.  Everyone should experience REAL quality shoes. 

For some reason I didn't want the IR pack( should have got it to resell in a couple of years $$$$). I'm picking these up during my lunch break. I got some fnl gift cards i haven't used yet.

Compared my Vreds to my boy's Infras today and I'm really happy I didn't go for the pack. Slight difference in the shade of red and the paint job on mine is better. Maybe he just got a dud?

Originally Posted by snakeyes

Compared my Vreds to my boy's Infras today and I'm really happy I didn't go for the pack. Slight difference in the shade of red and the paint job on mine is better. Maybe he just got a dud?

Is everybody thinking they hand paint thousands of shoes? Its from a machine that uses a stencil. They are all pretty bad, but its only a shoe.

i copped my pair but was surprised they used the good leather i expected it to be same crappy leather that they put on the anni 2s

my gf gave me her red lace locks from her 6s they look way better than the black lace locks.
Blackberry pic

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by DeuCes213

This man speaks the truth. 

My white leather/spruce suede Jumpman Vindicates put ANY recent AJ to shame in terms of quality including these junk premio's.  To think; the Vindicate was super GR. 

You're right.  Everyone should experience REAL quality shoes. 

You want REAL quality? Rewind to the years before 2003, that's BETTER quality than anything today.

Has this shoe ever sold out in any stores? Or is it safe to say they are well stocked nationwide?

Reason I ask is should I get them now, or is there a chance they will still be in stock if they go on sale?

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Has this shoe ever sold out in any stores? Or is it safe to say they are well stocked nationwide?

Reason I ask is should I get them now, or is there a chance they will still be in stock if they go on sale?
seems like they are sitting ... i think they will go on sale like the oreo's and the lakers. just take a little longer..

Back
Top Bottom