Air Jordan VII DMP 60+ Pack. New pictures!

Just a heads up my girl got me these for $199.99 at warehouse shoe sale in Long Beach, Ca from what she said they still have a lot of pairs. THey also have theJOrdan 1 CHi/BOS for $129.99 not sure about the sizes but she said they have a lot behind the counter. Bonus for every $20 dollars spent you get a stamp and 8stamps i think gets you $10 dollars off

Originally Posted by LazyJ23

Just a heads up my girl got me these for $199.99 at warehouse shoe sale in Long Beach, Ca from what she said they still have a lot of pairs. THey also have the JOrdan 1 CHi/BOS for $129.99 not sure about the sizes but she said they have a lot behind the counter. Bonus for every $20 dollars spent you get a stamp and 8 stamps i think gets you $10 dollars off
Do they ship?

Originally Posted by LazyJ23

Just a heads up my girl got me these for $199.99 at warehouse shoe sale in Long Beach, Ca from what she said they still have a lot of pairs. THey also have the JOrdan 1 CHi/BOS for $129.99 not sure about the sizes but she said they have a lot behind the counter. Bonus for every $20 dollars spent you get a stamp and 8 stamps i think gets you $10 dollars off

Which WSS is this?

i am not sure if the ship or not but its the warehouse shoes sale in LONG Beach , Ca the one on Long Beach BLVD

About to cop the almost Raptors for $99 at Sam's downtown Nashville
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom