Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Just won a size 12 raffle for the Playoff 8's. Not quite excited cause I'm an 11.5

They didn't make you fill out your size on the ticket when you entered?

I've read that going a half size up isn't so bad with the 8's since the shoe isn't very breathable and fits a bit snug.  Don't have any experience with that though, because I've never put a pair on.

They called me but I didn't pick up the initial calls. So while I called back, they must have sold the 11.5 to other customers.

how do these fit? from true to size stand point...should i go a half size down or stay with my true to size??

So are we still thinking that these are going to be easy, or is it going to be hard to grab off of Eastbay and NDC?
they'll sell out online quick probably like always but they'll be sitting in stores across the country. FNL and eastbay will probably get a restock later on next week or later on so i wouldn't worry.

So are we still thinking that these are going to be easy, or is it going to be hard to grab off of Eastbay and NDC?

There is no easy release nowadays.

That's what I figured. I'm retiring after these. Hope I can cop two pair. I refuse to go the Ebay route for over retail ever again, been doing it for too long. :smh:

Yeah based off of how these have been swallowed up on Jimmy Jazz and Kixsquare I'd say the wolves will be out in force come 8:00 EST. I'd be loaded with be with a hair trigger when that time comes. No efffing around!!!

Last edited:
a pic from a local shop
1044871_542410649128867_907533541_n.jpg

Bf picked these up for me since I didn't get called for raffle :frown: and I didn't feel like going anywhere...if he get my foams I can sleep peacefully tonight.

Link 1=Splash for the first 30min after release

Link 2 and 3=All pairs have been added to cart already and when you get it into cart, wait 45min for checkout only to get sold out 5min before the checkout timer runs out

First in line and got here at 4. I'd rather wait outside 4 hours then go though all the Internet hassle. So happy some stores won't do raffles for GRs. Good luck to all!

Got called into work early today when I planned on camping .......lucky my boy only grabbing foams so he gonna grab my pair for me ...whewwww

which box do you put the reward circle coupon in on finishline? haven't copped for a month, practicing right now but it doesn't seem to be working tried both boxes

Back
Top Bottom