Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

somewhat off topic, but how is it that the one size of the Son of Mars DTRT that's sold out on JJ is my size?  I need to read NikeTalk's rules..

impulse cop on jj, if i can cop instore tomorrow with a winner circle $20 reward or champs $20 reward i will cancel my jj order.

This release was easy. Even I was able to checkout on JJ tonight! :smokin haha Good indication of what tomorrow is gonna be like though. Not too many people goin hard on these...

This release was easy. Even I was able to checkout on JJ tonight!
smokin.gif
haha Good indication of what tomorrow is gonna be like though. Not too many people goin hard on these...
yeah i've never even gotten to step 1 of the checkout process at jj... it took a couple of reloads and backpack jimmys, but eventually got through.. pleasantly shocked

First time I ever tried to attempt to purchase from jj and with a couple of refreshing it went threw but sadly didn't get those Jordan 9a but I did score with the those Sporty Royal Foams tho

impulse cop on jj, if i can cop instore tomorrow with a winner circle $20 reward or champs $20 reward i will cancel my jj order.
How long of a window do you have to cancel your JJ order? For example, nike gives you a 30 min window to adjust your order or you're stuck with it.

nice to hear JJ was fairly smooth tonight
ohwell.gif
 goodluck to those getting these tomorrow should be a cakewalk online tomorrow

Entered 15 raffles and got 1 call back tonight. No such thing as an easy release here in L.A. Gotta treat every release like its limited.

How fast does JimmyJazz process and ship and send a tracking email? compared to finishline and nike?

Last edited:
Entered 15 raffles and got 1 call back tonight. No such thing as an easy release here in L.A. Gotta treat every release like its limited.
Yeah, L.A. is ridiculous.

15 though?  Damn you actually walked into 15 places or did you have people helping you out?

I got 1 call out of 3 but didn't answer in time.

Is it just me or does it seem like a lot more people are asking for the "nike link", you all should learn that it's twitter link only (TLO).

so go follow NikeStore and wait until they release the link.

going to try to cop a pair for my brother and I tomorrow, see you all in a few hours when they release.

Yeah, L.A. is ridiculous.

15 though?  Damn you actually walked into 15 places or did you have people helping you out?

I got 1 call out of 3 but didn't answer in time.

Had people help me out otherwise you won't win any of these releases. There's only a few pairs of size 13 available.

The thirst is no joke in LA. Local spot had a Lebron X box full of raffle tickets.

Back
Top Bottom