Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Had an 11 in my cart...let them go....good luck to ya'll....I will probably grab a pair on NDC in the morning...if not, NBD...
they gone playa when i finally got it to show they had 10.5 and down that sit is *** but it was worth a shot anyway good luck to who missed out

Got both shoes in cart but just didn't get them, going for those supreme's tomorrow 
nthat.gif

Entered 1 raffle at HOH and got the call. These should be easy to obtain. If you didn't get them, then you're not trying.

Copped! wow...first time getting through on JJ. I'm pretty bad with online releases too, not sure if that means these were easy to get then. Anyway, does anyone know when JJ usually starts to ship?

Checked out wit' Paypal but got frustrated with all the Backpack Jimmy postings. I'll pick up my size 12 at my raffle tomorrow.

I didn't get taxed on Jimmy Jazz?  Sup with that.  Live in Chicago - we has JJ here.

Was trying cop mines and wifey on JJ by the time i added the GS size it soldout on mines ill just get up and drive to SF tomorrow no biggie [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Gratz to those who copped though :pimp:

love how i get it in my cart like a minute in but site there for 20 minutes trying to check out because it won't let me then it takes it outta my cart

that site is the worst, I have one successful attempt on there that's it, goddamn site I hate it

Back
Top Bottom