Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

View media item 494501
 got mine here in the Philippines, can't believe a lot slept on this. Very underrated jordan's or maybe JUST MAYBE the j3 db's comin' out on july 20, idk idc but the j8 playoff is pretty dope. IMO

They released those 8s along with the Shadow 1s w/c imo people paid more attention than the Playoffs.

Congrats on the pick-up. Got mine yesterday BNEW for just a little under retail. :D

Only thing is there is a little bump at the toebox area of both pairs but it's not major. Paint is decent and overall they are really nice. :smokin

Retro card is def from the 2007 retro runs of 8s since the latest Jordan there is the 22. Lol at JB.

I love my pair, they are beyond comfortable!
Yessir! I wore mine for the first time sat night and I was impressed.
I think its time for me to cop a pair
You won't regret it man, I love these things!

Also if anyone is still looking for these and cant find them in your area let me know, I have a few stores around me with them still. Most stores are sold out though.

They released those 8s along with the Shadow 1s w/c imo people paid more attention than the Playoffs.

Congrats on the pick-up. Got mine yesterday BNEW for just a little under retail.
happy.gif

Only thing is there is a little bump at the toebox area of both pairs but it's not major. Paint is decent and overall they are really nice.
smokin.gif

Retro card is def from the 2007 retro runs of 8s since the latest Jordan there is the 22. Lol at JB.
how was there a bump?

For anyone in Vegas that missed out on these. They are still sitting at the FTL in the Fashion Show mall in Vegas. Saw them yesterday.

Rep and big ups...

Stopped by today after worked and copped a second pair of size 12's...Def the best release of the year for me...

Picked up a pair today because I figured my '07 pair won't stay 9/10 forever. Just wish these had the embossed durabuck like the '07.

Tried to embed an image but its not working for some reason.

For anyone in Vegas that missed out on these. They are still sitting at the FTL in the Fashion Show mall in Vegas. Saw them yesterday.
Good looking out dude. Great sneak. Just add chrome or aquas soon and there will be alot satisfied heads.

are you serious! man, I wouldn't even think about that one and purchased them!! , man thats how much they go vnds
yeh i hate myself right now. so much so so sooooooooo much!!! thats what happens when you buy motorsport 6's raptors 7's toro's and 88' 3's in the same week. F!

man!! that even hurts me lol, haha well you should of got the aquas before all those, you can always buy those other kicks

man!! that even hurts me lol, haha well you should of got the aquas before all those, you can always buy those other kicks
haha, yeh it hurts. unfortunetly my timing was that the aquas popped up after i grabbed all them, sat on it overnight went to by and my friend snapped em up. we dont talk no more! lol jokes

$280 is still pretty steep though. I bet you can find a pair for less. A couple months ago I found an NDS pair on CL for $180. Grabbed those up reeeeall quick.

Back
Top Bottom