Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Lol that's funny if you guys actually didn't talk no more I would of been mad haha if my friend would of gotten the pair I wanted

kinda wishing i had these now, are aquas confirmed? and what about 3 years from now when its the year of the 8, are they just gonna give us these same retros from 3 years llater?

kinda wishing i had these now, are aquas confirmed? and what about 3 years from now when its the year of the 8, are they just gonna give us these same retros from 3 years llater?
Nope probably the retro+ cws and the aquas. And a new cw I mean its not hard for JB to find something to retro and they can make a new cw whenever they want

$280 is still pretty steep though. I bet you can find a pair for less. A couple months ago I found an NDS pair on CL for $180. Grabbed those up reeeeall quick.
Picked mine up off of cl two days ago. Got them for $195, dude was trying to charge $300 originally. Lol smh

jesus god Amanda bynes has lost her damn mind
mean.gif
. almost as bad as miley dumbass cyrus

these shouldn't come back out for awhile.   i easily doubled up.   My fav Jordan pick up of the year without a doubt.  not sure why A LOT of people either slept or passed on these.   such a comfy and clean looking kick

Niketown sf still has some sizes left. Not sure exactly which sizes but I just got a size 9 a few hours ago.

If the 2013 had the red pulltab I would agree but the 2013 lacks the red pulltab along with the textured durabuck which the 07 actually had.

Also the 2013 seem to have a lower paint design on the heel from the pictures I've seen.

I'll hold judgment until my pair comes in tomorrow..... :D

tumblr_lwp75stvSp1r6ycrio1_250.gif

Imo the 2013 have better paintjob while the 2007 had the textured durabuck.

Deciding which one is the better retro so I can rock the lesser quality pair and stock the better quality pair. Which one should I un-deadstock? The 08' retro or 2013 retro????

Deciding which one is the better retro so I can rock the lesser quality pair and stock the better quality pair. Which one should I un-deadstock? The 08' retro or 2013 retro????
Yeah wear the 07s because they will wear down faster than the '13s.

Back
Top Bottom