Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Shoes came in today. Open the box and they are size 11.5. Only problem is I wear a 14. Got a 20 dollar gift card from them out of it but I'm heated I really wanted those.

Mine came. The free 2-day shipping is great. I really like these and glad I finally picked up a pair. I am not a huge 8 person but these look so much better than the Bugs Bunny's.

EB has clubs you can buy into that have diff levels of free shipping on purchases.
Ahh gotcha. I think I might make Eastbay my go to spot from now on. I like how they do business
And when you sign up for the highest level membership you get a nice one time discount code. I hate when I get through on FTL FTA and CH and not EB and have to pay for shipping, LOL. I think it's worth it for anybody into sneakers...

And when you sign up for the highest level membership you get a nice one time discount code. I hate when I get through on FTL FTA and CH and not EB and have to pay for shipping, LOL. I think it's worth it for anybody into sneakers...
Yea I seen that discount code after I joined tuesday. And yea u can't beat that no state tax

They still haven't technically sold out... 5 days later and there are still a few sizes left on the Eastbay website, they're mostly bigger sizes like 17-18, but I was just able to add both the playoff and suns to cart just now, in case anyone is still interested in these.

They still haven't technically sold out... 5 days later and there are still a few sizes left on the Eastbay website, they're mostly bigger sizes like 17-18, but I was just able to add both the playoff and suns to cart just now, in case anyone is still interested in these.
Gone now. Size 12 left on the Suns. Size 18 on playoffs

Haha maybe just in this case where I could cop an 18 from Eastbay.

It's ok though, got the Wolf Grey IIIs as a consolation this morning. Even though the Playoff VIIIs would have been much better.
U can prob find the Playoff 8s on ebay or a legit resell site like one of our sponsors for not too much over retail. Last time I checked anyway that's what they were going for. This recent EB restock prob helped the resell price on these 8s drop a lil bit with more pairs flooding the market right now.

Last edited:
U can prob find the Playoff 8s on ebay or a legit resell site like one of our sponsors for not too much over retail. Last time I checked anyway that's what they were going for. This recent EB restock prob helped the resell price on these 8s drop a lil bit with more pairs flooding the market right now.
Yeah the resell on these aren't too bad. Just had an Eastbay gift card I really wanted to spend and just spent it on the IIIs instead.

When I get the cash later, might scoop the VIIIs. Appreciated the help man!

Yeah the resell on these aren't too bad. Just had an Eastbay gift card I really wanted to spend and just spent it on the IIIs instead.

When I get the cash later, might scoop the VIIIs. Appreciated the help man!
I hear ya man. Cant beat having that gift card. As long as Ur happy that's all that matters.

All I need is them bugs bunny's and then im good, but im definitely gonna have these playoffs in heavy rotation.

Back
Top Bottom