Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

already regret not pulling the trigger :lol:

Haha me too. Just think though in 2 years we can triple up on pairs with red pull tabs and live in og glory.

Watch JB put the red pull tab and then wrap them up in that ashy crap like the black infrared 6s :smh: I pray they don't and just stick with durabuck on these as well as the Aquas.

My 2013 playoffs have been worn plenty of times and still no paint cracking :smokin at least they fixed the problem the 2007 had

Last edited:
Best thing about weekday drops... That insta-ship :smokin
Guessing that shipping confirmations will be sent out in the order of what time u finalized your purchase this morning? That would make sense. Sorry just new to ordering online.

Last edited:
Watch JB put the red pull tab and then wrap them up in that ashy crap like the black infrared 6s
mean.gif
I pray they don't and just stick with durabuck on these as well as the Aquas.

My 2013 playoffs have been worn plenty of times and still no paint cracking
smokin.gif
at least they fixed the problem the 2007 had
Funny I have zero paint cracking on my 07 pair but my aquas cracked

I wonder if Eastbay will send the shoes in a legit box this time instead of the bag they use for a bunch of their shoes. My shoebox always beat up when I order something from them...smh.

I wonder if Eastbay will send the shoes in a legit box this time instead of the bag they use for a bunch of their shoes. My shoebox always beat up when I order something from them...smh.

The last time I got the shipping BAG was w/ a pair of clearance Lebron 8 lows, years ago.
All the retros I've ordered from beastbay have been double boxed, for as long as i can recall.

The Foot Locker family of stores usually double boxes retro Jordans.

The last time I got the shipping BAG was w/ a pair of clearance Lebron 8 lows, years ago.
All the retros I've ordered from beastbay have been double boxed, for as long as i can recall.
I ordered XX8s from Eastbay last week and it came in a bag. I contacted them because the box was straight destroyed and they said signature shoes get the double box treatment.

Guess that only applies to retros...

i think they will double box these since they are jordan retros. i never have a problem with the shipping bags though because the packages origin scan is usually about 30 minutes away from me

Today the phone was the go-to play.
I hadn't called in an order since the BC-III, but checkout was acting crazy & the prompt told me to call for assistance.
So i did.

This completely. Ordered mine with ease this morning over the phone after the website was acting up.

Watch JB put the red pull tab and then wrap them up in that ashy crap like the black infrared 6s :smh: I pray they don't and just stick with durabuck on these as well as the Aquas.

My 2013 playoffs have been worn plenty of times and still no paint cracking :smokin at least they fixed the problem the 2007 had
Funny I have zero paint cracking on my 07 pair but my aquas cracked

Yeah my Aquas need to be repainted :lol: my playoffs from '07 did crack but not as bad.

The only things I didn't like about the 2013 compared to the 2007 was the non textured durabuck and the shorter height :rolleyes

Anyone know where I can get a pair of these for my buddy. I read the dang tweet wrong and thought it was tomorrow morning. Fml

Thanks in advance

Size 13

Back
Top Bottom