Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

If I'm able to cop this release my old pair will join my nubuck 12s and cdp 14s on the hardwood
pimp.gif
 even though they aren't very cushioned I won't complain

At least such nicknames are much better than calling some jordans raptors, candy cane. There is nothing wrong call them black/reds as they have those colors
of all the shoes that ppl are calling bred this has the least amount of red in it even more so with no red pull tab. Anyone who calls these breds are just lazy with nicknames or trolls. I dont encourage the bred spam as so many kicks that already had nicknames prior are now known to beat as breds (playoff 11s,black cement 4s,black cat 13s etc) its kinda annoying.

At least such nicknames are much better than calling some jordans raptors, candy cane. There is nothing wrong call them black/reds as they have those colors

Wrong. The ones using nicknames are lazy.
When i post i usually try to type the official color names like white/black-true reds or black/electric greens.
I also insist to say black/red instead of bred.

Also say air jordans but not jays

Last edited:
It's amazing how some of you cats really take people calling a shoe a nickname to heart. You would swear that some of you were Micheal Jordan himself 
laugh.gif

Wrong. The ones using nicknames are lazy.
When i post i usually try to type the official color names like white/black-true reds or black/electric greens.
I also insist to say black/red instead of bred.

Also say air jordans but not jays
REALLY? I see your point up until that part..thats crazy.

i hope the hype on these are somewhat low, really want em.. looks like the "bugs bunny" (hopefully didn't offend anybody lol) 8s are going to be an easy cop. I was able to add on jimmy jazz just for fun.. not a fan of them though.

i hope the hype on these are somewhat low, really want em.. looks like the "bugs bunny" (hopefully didn't offend anybody lol) 8s are going to be an easy cop. I was able to add on jimmy jazz just for fun.. not a fan of them though.
Me and you both! Hopefully it will be the same numbers as the bugs bunny 8s and the demand won't be as high so this will be an easy cop

Yeah but they're not calling them black and red,
They're calling them "bred VIII's".
And everyone knows these are called playoff VIII's.
But I guess I shouldn't care what other people want
To call a shoe. Oh well it's not a big deal.

Last edited:
well my vision of taking the olympic 7s pull tab and putting them on the playoffs is going be harder since the bugs 8s pull tag is stitched all the way to the back
frown.gif

well my vision of taking the olympic 7s pull tab and putting them on the playoffs is going be harder since the bugs 8s pull tag is stitched all the way to the back
frown.gif
That sounds like more trouble than its worth anyway imo

But as for the demand for these being similar to the BBs, nahh i doubt it. Since when does any playoff colorway come easy???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom