Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Pass....my 2008 pair is deadstock & if i get da

Itch to rock em i usually throw on da lows from 2003...

I would've probably copped had da pull tab been

Corrected but alas it wasnt meant to be.

The Playoff VIII's are my favorite sneaker not just favorite JORDAN but SNEAKER I will def double up..I rocked my 08's to death

next up and last for me..until they release the columbias with an icy blue sole (if ever)

next up and last for me..until they release the columbias with an icy blue sole (if ever)

Why do u want an icy sole on the columbias? First of all, non of the og XI had icy clear outsoles but like the 2001 retros a bit dull but with blue tint instead of yellow tint.
Also, the OG columbias were blue tinted even more than the og concords.
But definitely less milky than the 2011 concords.
Nike just does not get them right :frown:

Last edited:

Why do u want an icy sole on the columbias? First of all, non of the og XI had icy clear outsoles but like the 2001 retros a bit dull but with blue tint instead of yellow tint.
Also, the OG columbias were blue tinted even more than the og concords.
But definitely less milky than the 2011 concords.
Nike just does not get them right :frown:

i want them to look just like the OGS instead of the 01s.

The more people I see saying that they will pass just makes it easier for me to cop

Last edited:
I hope they don't make these a limited release.  It kind of worries me because they are expected to drop in June yet no confirmed release date announced yet and  we have confirmed release dates for the Toro IV's in July and the  Fire Red 5's and Green Glow IV's for August.   lol Or maybe I'm just over thinking things

Last edited:
Everyone who is passing just because of a pull tab colour :smh:

its not like they changed it to lime green.

A lot of ppl are passing because these exact same ones released 5 years ago. Because they did released 5 years ago is the reason why they should've added the red pull tab like on the originals.

Plus any shoes made of durabuck are made like tanks so I'm sure a lot of ppl have them in good condition still.

The only difference with these and the 07/08 is the lighter shade of grey on the midsole but I'm happy they kept the durabuck so I will be picking up a pair or two :smokin

A lot of ppl are passing because these exact same ones released 5 years ago. Because they did released 5 years ago is the reason why they should've added the red pull tab like on the originals.

Plus any shoes made of durabuck are made like tanks so I'm sure a lot of ppl have them in good condition still.

The only difference with these and the 07/08 is the lighter shade of grey on the midsole but I'm happy they kept the durabuck so I will be picking up a pair or two :smokin

Im all for having a retro match the OG, that much should be obvious, but i'm not going to pass on a great shoe such as this just because the pull tab is not red.

Im getting 2 pairs, and yes everyone who wants to pass, keep doing you, i'll be struttin' in mine all day.

Back
Top Bottom