Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Is the release date the 29th again or 15th? Im getting told different dates from my ppl. Thanks

i've been seeing 6/29 .    6/15 are supposedly for the "black grapes"

ya'll think these will be harder to cop than the white grapes that just dropped on 5/4  ?   I need to double up on these.  I like these way better than the grapes.   this the one shoe from JB this year I really really want more than anything releasing in 2013

I hear ya. Was worried something might have been keepin binYe away. 2 good choices for your 2013 pickups, both real comfortable shoes IMO.

OldSole73 said his Nike connect told him there will 72 pairs of black grapes distributed among the Niketowns and only 1500 pairs on NDC....making them VERY limitled. In the last 3 days, 2 local stores that had the black grapes on their launch lists had them removed and will not be getting them now. With black grapes being limited to numbers suggested by sneakersteal (OldSole73), I would highly expect to see these GR Playoff 8's release on the same date. That's how JB likes to do things.

Oh and I noticed in the recently posted reviews that the playoffs upper will be like this weekends Suns 8s....that is EXCELLENT news because the upper on the Suns 8 is just great. I am very impressed with my pair. The thunder 4's mold makes for a looser upper, while the 8's are more rounded and keep everything pulled tight and that completely sets off this black durabuck. ***** nice!
man those numbers for the black grapes sound crazy. doesn't look like many will have the opportunity to get those.

if the release date for the 8's is the 15th, retailers would start getting shipments fairly soon for a GR right? in the next couple weeks? for what it's worth, FINL emp still saying 6/29 and FA emp still saying 6/29 according to their store manifests.

i've been seeing 6/29 .    6/15 are supposedly for the "black grapes"

ya'll think these will be harder to cop than the white grapes that just dropped on 5/4  ?   I need to double up on these.  I like these way better than the grapes.   this the one shoe from JB this year I really really want more than anything releasing in 2013

I think so, especially if they'll be in similar numbers as the white ones. Plus they've been released fairly recently.

WTF is with the matchy matchy shirts shorts & socks thing goin on lately ... damn

mean.gif

Its definitely 29th, black grapes are 15th. Will eat those words if im wrong
sik thanks for the heads up homie. Gives me a chance to get both. dates are forever changing.

You sound like some ebay seller's lol (Ill come to your house and eat the sneakers if their fake) lmao

At least these shirts are better than the ones in the grape thread. Good lord were those things awful

Nike needs some new designers for their apparel. It seems like in the late 90's the shirts just got wack. I'm not sure if I just got too old to wear shirts with the kicks or they just ran out of ideas. It seemed like they started getting mad corny and trying to appeal to a younger demographic. I remember when I was wearing a JB shirt back in the day when I think the XVI's or XVII's were out and my mans little brother was like I like that shirt and I don't normally like JB shirts. I had thought that same exact thing, but thought it was just me. Now I only occasionally mess with the shorts.

At least these shirts are better than the ones in the grape thread. Good lord were those things awful

I was just about to write this in response to the guy laughing at us. I actually posted about 4 of those shirts in the grape thread.

I hate matching like most tweens do nowadays, hence why I don't. But there is such a thing a toned down matching and then theres ridiculous matching.

sik thanks for the heads up homie. Gives me a chance to get both. dates are forever changing.
You sound like some ebay seller's lol (Ill come to your house and eat the sneakers if their fake) lmao

Well those dates are for our footlockers, so i won't be eating any words.

Last edited:
Well those dates are for our footlockers, so i won't be eating any words.
Eat em! lol. Nah out FL's Match yours and iv been told the same by our FL's too. Im not going by sneakernews.com etc anymore. We get kicks 14hrs before america do which is crazy, but ofcourse about 1% of what you guys get SMH

Back
Top Bottom