Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

chill, even though though da black and infrareds had that ******** ashy larry suede, da WHITE and infrareds were straight up vagina juice

:nthat:

I like the infrared pack. it would have been better if JB used durabuck on the blacks but they're still nice IMO. My pair is not ashy at all.

yeah but i didnt know someone coined this dude as a colorway 
roll.gif

Guess you've never seen Chapelle Show...

Everybody just have to wait for all the online sites to update their calendar's...Safe to say it's in June but just hold off and be patient...

We should have a better idea when Nike.com etc...post's updates next Friday...

^ the internal store lists are usually better than the online ones. more accurate.

also NDC did update their calendar some on the 15th, these aren't there yet.

personally I do hope it's the 15th.

chill, even though though da black and infrareds had that ******** ashy larry suede, da WHITE and infrareds were straight up vagina juice

:nthat:

you're bugging. though the Black Infrareds werent durabuck, they were straight butter. The material was a jet black, it didnt crease, and it didnt get ashy like the Varsity Reds did :smokin:smokin

The only thing bad about the release is all of the pollen in the air, it kills the nubuck and is a beast to brush out

The only thing bad about the release is all of the pollen in the air, it kills the nubuck and is a beast to brush out

This...But for us Vegas cats it was always about the dust...Durabuck / Nubuck was the worst when you got them joints dusty...

I'll pull out my OG Aquas and take a pic...I think they still have some desert dust on there in places :lol:...

Also diggin this back out from earlier in the thread...

This is how these need to be worn...To me when they get worn unstrapped it makes them look unfinished...
agreed. The only thing I would change on that pic is I hide the laces under the straps. those bows look stupid imo

Back
Top Bottom