Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

I am already grabbing the Black Toes and Grapes in May so no thank you. I will pass in the hopes that the Aquas get confirmed.

These are right up there with the Metallic 5's as favorite J's so I'm definetly picking up two pairs since i DESTROYED my '07 pair. If they give them the Ashy Larry treatment then I'll stick with 1 :rolleyes

had the 93's when I was a kid & I had the 07' in college this is my fav shoe not fav JORDAN but my fav shoe...I love this shoe I will be double up..

man i'm startin to doubt if these even comin out cuz we done seen pics of the 11s laney 5s and all that coming out at the end of this year but ain't seen one pic of these yet.

man i'm startin to doubt if these even comin out cuz we done seen pics of the 11s laney 5s and all that coming out at the end of this year but ain't seen one pic of these yet.
Because JB are trolls they know holidays are the best of their sales. The bugs 8s didnt even get sample pictures till like what february and always had a April RD. The Fire Red 3s and 5s dont have sample pictures but those "nubuck" 4s do. They just wanna show the shoes they think will bring the most hype and only release sample pictures as RD approaches.

Yea I agree, none of the early release sites have even posted pics of an early version.  I think people took that info Modern-Notoriety supplied months ago and ran with it.

With the black toes and grapes, I think these will be pushed back and that's the reason there aren't pics.

Last edited:
i don't know about anybody else but i really want these and the aquas

Last edited:
Only shoe that has a huge difference like that with the og and the retro I'd say is how they screwed up the flu games or black and red 12s Made me sick seeing the suede "flue games" that was so wrong they need a proper retro of that shoe soon. No suede no frown face or date. 
i may be one of the few that actually like the suede on them, such a clean touch in my opinion, although if they dropped again in OG form, count me in again! 

Probably will end up getting all the 8s this year.. These look decent. That red pull tab would have been nice, but hey.

About time i guess they reveal a sample picture or whatever every Release Date of another show... kinda smart but def not needed.

On the side note they keep mentioning the aquas so maybe they are coming out. Have to be around summer tho fall and summer is almost already full.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom