Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Cool, the midsoles are closer to the ogs than the 2007. Rather anthracite metallic instead of the charcoal metallic.
Too bad the pulltab is black again.
Who made those pics at sneakernews?
Black shoe with black background........XD

so are these still may or pushed back to june??

Salty no red pull tab..

but i'll still cop these. loved the ogs as a kid.

Also wondering how the new breed of beast will react to these..even some older heads dont care for the 8s..will be interesting to see

Love the 8's I'm all over every pair released this year.

I don't see too much hype for the 8's unless its the Aqua's. Depending on what releases around the same time as these will determine the hype for them.

^ True.

I believe out of all the 8s, the Aquas are the most hyped, unless they release an "exclusive" limited c/w.

Although an OG c/w, I believe that for the most part, 8s aren't as hyped as let's say a 3, or a 4 or 6 are.

Glad to see the durabuck is back. My playoffs are still in good shape from last run but this gives me hope I can replace my aquas with a fresh pair and ill be happy with them.

I swore I remember reading that these are scheduled for a June release. I forgot where I saw it though.

Hope all the 8s done this year have padding up to par with previous retros.. That's a good way to ruin the 8s.

looking forward to these, i kinda hope theyre later than may, cause otherwise im looking at these, grapes and black toes all for may :smh:

People seem more concerned with the pull tab than the midsole color. The retro midsoles were way too light. It was a butcher job. These last pics look more like the og midsoles but maybe it's just the lighting. If these have the same stupid light grey midsoles as the 07 I'll pass and not think twice...

Last edited:
People seem more concerned with the pull tab than the midsole color. The retro midsoles were way too light. It was a butcher job. These last pics look more like the og midsoles but maybe it's just the lighting. If these have the same stupid light grey midsoles as the 07 I'll pass and not think twice...
both of thoses and reasons for passing seem very very small but hey to each his own

meh

8s are whack
So is Pokemon but nobodies trippin
roll.gif

Only colorway of the viii's I ever liked. Absolutely the most comfortable Jordan's I've ever owned. Too bad I beat the pair I had into the ground for work. These will be had x2. That way I don't feel bad beating down another pair!

These look great so far... I hope everybody that says they are wack doesn't have a change of heart come release day!

Back
Top Bottom