Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

whatever the release date is. the sneakers are not going to sell out on or after relese day. so please calm down,there just playoffs not the 2000 infrared vis ok.
in those pics^^^^^that black material looks dark. i hope i dont get a pair like that( on the flap it loks lik a white thread)

I disagree, I think these will definitely sell out fast. The closer we get to realease day the hype will grow. And what is " just playoffs" supposed to mean? IMO these are one of the best J's to ever release.

whatever the release date is. the sneakers are not going to sell out on or after relese day. so please calm down,there just playoffs not the 2000 infrared vis ok.
in those pics^^^^^that black material looks dark. i hope i dont get a pair like that( on the flap it loks lik a white thread)

I disagree, I think these will definitely sell out fast. The closer we get to realease day the hype will grow. And what is " just playoffs" supposed to mean? IMO these are one of the best J's to ever release.
im praying this thread doesnt explode after the black grapes :frown:

This release won't be like the bugs. These will sell out and not have a lot of extras floating around. June 22nd is almost here!!!

And then we only have one more week til RD! :lol:

I ultimately ended up returning my suns 8 so that I could double up on these so I really hope I don't have difficulty with that

Last edited:
If these release like the bugs bunnies I'll be happy

Don't count on it because back in 07 these were more hyped up than the Aquas and by the looks of it the only difference on this years is that it doesn't have the OG n 07 textured durabuck.

By now everyone that has or had a pair from 07 the paint is chipped to hell n beat...I should know because mines started talking last year :lol:

Last edited:

"just playoffs"

These are black and red OG Jordans in the midst of the tumblr/instagram kick hype. They are going to be a hot item as always.

Those are dope, imagine if they'd have come out in '93 alongside the other pairs 
nthat.gif

Obviously they've done a few pairs in this fashion over the years, but they should definitely "reverse" more CWs like this, it's such a simple but effective concept, I think most would look good. 

Last edited:
These didn't sell that well in 07 tho. I copped 'em a while after the release date.

In Boston it was a struggle to find your right size.

I remember lining up for about an hour before the store opened (4th in line) and when I walked in they said that the smallest size they had was 11.5 :smh:

Perhaps these were over looked in some areas was because of all the packs dropping the following year.

JB cashed in on a lot of ppl when they started clamming that they were taking a break from releasing retros after the CDP's. Now its 2013 and damn near all of those shoes from the packs have released again :rofl: with a price increase... Ultimate hustle

View media item 440235

Yeah rob those photo's are looking real good.

This releasevis one im looking forward to, haven't been this excited since the bred 13's from this year

arent those photos from taobao fakes? 

i saw a photo from a dutch sneaker site and the tab was red..will be interesting to see how it is. either way i cant wait to get my hands on a pair.

do not sleep on these, they will not sit.

These didn't sell that well in 07 tho. I copped 'em a while after the release date.

In Boston it was a struggle to find your right size.

I remember lining up for about an hour before the store opened (4th in line) and when I walked in they said that the smallest size they had was 11.5 :smh:

Perhaps these were over looked in some areas was because of all the packs dropping the following year.

JB cashed in on a lot of ppl when they started clamming that they were taking a break from releasing retros after the CDP's. Now its 2013 and damn near all of those shoes from the packs have released again :rofl: with a price increase... Ultimate hustle

View media item 440235

If I remember correctly, they either sat for a while on NDC and Eastbay, or they had a large restock.

I'm glad it's the 29th because I'll be on vacation in Atlanta on the 15th, and I plan on attending the sneaker convention there, any other NT'rs plan on stopping by?

29th sounds good to me. I want these, the mambacurials and the fox bros Nike dunks and then I'm done until the fall. Good thing my birthday and fathers day are in June!

If I remember correctly, they either sat for a while on NDC and Eastbay, or they had a large restock.
i also remember this, it was a restock. It was a couple of months after rd that pairs were available for back order on eastbay. Man, the good ol' days!

Back
Top Bottom