Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Nah, these are ugly. Quality is shabby and they fall apart quick and look real dusty. Resellers would be wasting their money on these.You all should spread the word that these are going to be a flop and sit on outlet shelves for a minute.
I predict these are gonna get a similar fate like the Bugs Bunny VIIIs. Not gonna sell out immediately, but within the week it would.

As long as the websites don't crash or sell out within an hour, I am good. I miss the days of midnight releases on NDC and Eastbay. :smh:

even tho i still have a vvnds size 9.5

i wouldnt mind having another pair. These last for awhile even if u wear em bunch.

seeing all these other 8's on this page
I think it would be dope if JB released these
View media item 437445

I wouldn't doubt them... They're running out of ideas 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I prefer the lines on the playoffs, but I really think that's the only one it looks good on.

The line design on the heel is actually pretty lame in itself, the one on the sole is dope though.

Oh and btw the ones from your avatar

They should've been done like Eddie Jones PE
The pe are cool but if they just left off the contrast stitching the lifestyle is better imo. Honestly the strokes flow wayyyy better on 8s imo but to each their own. the lines don't really go with the midsole as well but still work

even tho i still have a vvnds size 9.5

i wouldnt mind having another pair. These last for awhile even if u wear em bunch.

seeing all these other 8's on this page
I think it would be dope if JB released these
I would cop those if they did a "white aqua" / aqua type deal in 2016 like they are doing now with the grapes. for sure, those look good

We need to change the title of this thread then so we can avoid all this confusion for some people. And if people ask what the RD is when it's in the title thread then let them look it up themselves

Last edited:
release dates confirmed for June 29th.    op should put it in the thread title. 

Is this true?
I'll put the Release date in the thread title, but I haven't see June 29th to be the confirmed RD.
Some websites I've see still say the 15th.

Is this true?
I'll put the Release date in the thread title, but I haven't see June 29th to be the confirmed RD.
Some websites I've see still say the 15th.
I contacted footlocker and they confirmed a full size run on June 29th.   Someone said FinishLine said the same.  You are right though.  Nike hasn't made an official statement about the RD yet and reps for these stores have been known to give out misinformation. 

these shoes are sooo dope, the red pull tab would have made them stand out just a bit more but still dope!

comfortable also

Back
Top Bottom