Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

I just went through the last couple pages of thes thread and cleaned up the useless arguments and comments. Please let's keep this thread on topic.

As for the release date I'm going to put 6/29 in the thread title because it looks like most people are saying that's the date. If it changes I will change the title.

Other shoe sites have the 15th.

Yes I understand, that's the whole issue. Some sites say the 15th and some say the 29th.
But I will alway take the info I get on NT over any other sites and the info I'm getting is the 29th. Like I said if the 15th is confirmed by Nike I will change the date in the thread title.

Yes I understand, that's the whole issue. Some sites say the 15th and some say the 29th.
But I will alway take the info I get on NT over any other sites and the info I'm getting is the 29th. Like I said if the 15th is confirmed by Nike I will change the date in the thread title.

I trust the sites that actually sell the shoes.

OK, so grey markets are released on the 15th, and the real release from official sites like Eastbay and NDC is the 29th.

People just wait till JB/Nike announces it. Just follow the RD on the thread. All the websites/blogs/people are gonna say it when it happens so its not like you are gonna miss out

It looks like they took a lot of the red from the line design out of the shoe, it's more zoomed in now.

Going by pics & video.

playoffs-air-jordan-viii-09.jpg

playoffs-air-jordan-viii-08.jpg

playoffs-air-jordan-viii-04.jpg

playoffs-air-jordan-viii-06.jpg

playoffs-air-jordan-viii-02.jpg

playoffs-air-jordan-viii-03.jpg

playoffs-air-jordan-viii-07.jpg

playoffs-air-jordan-viii-05.jpg

playoffs-air-jordan-viii-01.jpg

playoffs-air-jordan-viii-10.jpg

^_^

Kinda odd they're coming out after the playoffs are over. counting down the days.

Last edited:
whatever the release date is. the sneakers are not going to sell out on or after relese day. so please calm down,there just playoffs not the 2000 infrared vis ok.

in those pics^^^^^that black material looks dark. i hope i dont get a pair like that( on the flap it loks lik a white thread)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom