Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Wow I finally won a raffle.feels good.1 for 30 in raffles

Good luck to everyone tomorrow
I hit for 5 out of the 7 raffles I entered. Multiple pairs at a few of them. I saw that there were plenty of entries at each spot so I'm thinking that there must be a lot of these that will be available at retail tomorrow.
Id bet my bottom dollar that these sell out within mins. on NDC...pretty sure that if you don't hit the link instantly you're gonna miss out
Agreed. It may take 30 minutes to an hour with the NDC wait lines but I think these are gonna fly. We shall see, though.

Last edited:
I just got a call back from FTL/HOH on a raffle...What a relief because there is no such thing as 'easy cop' on OG color ways of Jordan's in Chicago...   
Word... i got raffles at 4 different spots in Chicago.  HOH on State St. included.  Got a single call back from the spot I least expected - Footlocker @ Addison Mall, who hardly ever get these releases.  Good thing I swung by that spot on Wednesday.

These will move faster than Bugs Bunny and Suns 8s but still should an be easy cop on ndc.
If you can't cop these on ndc then you might need to give up copping online and move on to other avenues.

Sucks having to try to get bigger sizes since stores get so little pairs, got lucky enough that i won a raffle for my boy... now we both can sleep in for tomorrows pick up

In Vegas on the strip. I was thinking about goint to Niketown in the forum shops. Any Vegas locals have a better suggestion?

In Vegas on the strip. I was thinking about goint to Niketown in the forum shops. Any Vegas locals have a better suggestion?
I'll be in Vegas on Sunday as well. Try the Footlocker in the Planet HOLLYWOOD mall as well.

You can go there or to the HOH at the Fashion show mall. That is where I usually go in the mornings if I strike out online, since pacific time to cop online is at 5am.

These will move faster than Bugs Bunny and Suns 8s but still should an be easy cop on ndc.
If you can't cop these on ndc then you might need to give up copping online and move on to other avenues.
This is true. It won't be easy but it is a GR of an VIII, a Jordan which a good number of people don't like. It won't be easy, but it will be easier than any limited, QS or "hypebeast favorite". If you can't get these online, you won't be able to get any truly hyped Nike/Jordan either.

Last edited:
Word... i got raffles at 4 different spots in Chicago.  HOH on State St. included.  Got a single call back from the spot I least expected - Footlocker @ Addison Mall, who hardly ever get these releases.  Good thing I swung by that spot on Wednesday.
I put my name in raffles at HOH's at State St, North Riverside, and decided at the very last minute (got there 30 mins before closing) to drive to Woodfield. I only won one of the raffles, HOH Woodfield. Talk about luck... 

Anybody ever gone to Niketown Beverly Hills on AJ Retro release day?  What's the experience like?
Niketown Beverly Hills sounds "rich as f*ck!!!" 
roll.gif

Like that would be where all the Hollywood actors would cop their J's from. Caviar & leather couches in the "waiting areas." LOL

I know it's prob not like that but thats just how it sounds to a Jersey boy like me who only knows Beverly Hills through movies & television.

Last edited:
Niketown Beverly Hills sounds "rich as f*ck!!!" 
roll.gif

Like that would be where all the Hollywood actors would cop their J's from. Caviar & leather couches in the "waiting areas." LOL

I know it's prob not like that but thats just how it sounds to a Jersey boy like me who only knows Beverly Hills through movies & television.

laugh.gif
, I've never been there, but back in 2010 when they had the DB III's it took them two days to sell out.

So, I'm wondering how easy it might be to cop these less popular 8's there tomorrow morning.  I'm sure a few celebs probably have their pairs already picked up by now.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
, I've never been there, but back in 2010 when they had the DB III's it took them two days to sell out.

So, I'm wondering how easy it might be to cop these less popular 8's there tomorrow morning.  I'm sure a few celebs probably have their pairs already picked up by now.
Word. Famous people prob got their pairs delivered before Niketown got em. LOL. If they had 88's sitting for days you should be straight. Good luck fam.
will backpack Jimmy make a cameo 2nite ? that is the question
He will be around with his backpack i think we all know that...
Backpack Jimmy WILL be in full effect around 12:01-12:03 tonight. He's like Candyman. Say his name 3X at midnight and...

Back
Top Bottom