Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Successfully ordered on NDC, now I can go back to sleep and not have to hit up the malls later. Good luck to everyone!

Surprised how easy of a pick ups these were today!  I copped the foams and the 8's with ease from NDC! Expensive day lol going on hiatus until the black tongue fire red 5's in August!!

Everybody can go to sleep now...... I got my size 12
tongue.gif

Surprised how easy of a pick ups these were today!  I copped the foams and the 8's with ease from NDC! Expensive day lol going on hiatus until the black tongue fire red 5's in August!!
I said the same thing but now that they released the pics from the "Fear" pack I need those Vs too.

was able to order my 8s from ndc but I had to wait a minute or two because at 8 they were sold out

Wow, as soon as it went live on Eastbay, had em in my cart.  Waited 8 minutes on cart page and was done.  Pretty darn easy.

what trick?
On the last page before you submit the order, click "edit" on your shipping or billing info and just "update" without any changes...

you will see the $8.49 shipping charge drop and it becomes free shipping.

Has been this way all year on FNL.

It's only $8.49....but hey....made the OTD price $170.00 can't really complain for sitting in my PJs

Snagged an 11 from FNL instead of NDC...easy cop and I do believe these will sit for today

Back
Top Bottom