Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

I have a feeling ndc might of been easier than normal cause resellers are discouraged about 8s based on how the "suns" and white/red turned out

splash at the bill page, checked email and it didnt slip pass. tempted to continue refreshing but imma chill and wait till it goes through 
ohwell.gif

On the last page before you submit the order, click "edit" on your shipping or billing info and just "update" without any changes...

you will see the $8.49 shipping charge drop and it becomes free shipping.

Has been this way all year on FNL.

It's only $8.49....but hey....made the OTD price $170.00 can't really complain for sitting in my PJs

Snagged an 11 from FNL instead of NDC...easy cop and I do believe these will sit for today
seriously people stop doing this in public........................... if you want it to last, take it to the PMs. If not, it will be gone in a few releases just like the "backdoor trick".

got 8s in cart waiting on foams and ill cancel my order from jimmy granted im starting to like jimmy he been handing me over that backpack im gonna miss that lotion! oh well got bout 6 to hold me over

I have a feeling ndc might of been easier than normal cause resellers are discouraged about 8s based on how the "suns" and white/red turned out

i think it might have been a combination of that, and resellers just going for the foams and KDs over the 8s.

got my CC# wrong on FL ($20 winners circle but couldnt get free shipping smh)...got the splash screen..after a 10 min wait i got thru and placed the order...got my size 10 good luck to everyone else

Last edited:
my first launch was a success on ndc... only problem was when i got it in my cart i was in such a panic rush i didnt enter in my member info so i didnt get free shipping :frown:

Yeah with the drop of the Foams and KD's on the same day it made the availability of these pretty easy

got 8s in cart waiting on foams and ill cancel my order from jimmy granted im starting to like jimmy he been handing me over that backpack im gonna miss that lotion! oh well got bout 6 to hold me over
i would check out the 8's now, then the foams (if you get them) in a second transaction.

seriously people stop doing this in public........................... if you want it to last, take it to the PMs. If not, it will be gone in a few releases just like the "backdoor trick".
umm.....relax? It's not that serious...people have been posting this in the threads since the Joker 3 release.....if you must know, FNL offers free shipping on all new releases except Jordans, when you do this "trick" all you are doing is confirming in your order you're buying a new release....it's not so much a "trick" than it is a database registry....

folks are so paranoid...

exactly wouldn't agree any more with you. ever since the fnl mobile was publicly known it disappeared and you want this to go away because your thirsty for 2 f#%$#%# reps common now

On the last page before you submit the order, click "edit" on your shipping or billing info and just "update" without any changes...

you will see the $8.49 shipping charge drop and it becomes free shipping.

Has been this way all year on FNL.

It's only $8.49....but hey....made the OTD price $170.00 can't really complain for sitting in my PJs

Snagged an 11 from FNL instead of NDC...easy cop and I do believe these will sit for today
Good looking out bro, got my sz 9.5 with free shipping, all came down to 150 with my $20 reward card. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom