Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

retro 8's suck its an ugly shoe to be honest i didnt even attempt to try an copp a pair cant beleive any shoe jb release its selling out.....smdh to those who buy shoes bc of the hype

Ugly?

G-T-F-O.gif

He calls them ugly and says how much he hates the Retro 8's and yet clicks on a thread about them.... Trolling 101

"Smdh to those who buy shoes bc of the hype"

:lol: this is like the 3rd time JB is releasing them if you include the lows. What "hype" are you talking about? A lot of ppl are buying them again because the 07 paint chipped like crazy

Last edited:
I'm a new sneaker head and this is my first retro shoe. I am 100% in love with this sneaker. No glue spots anywhere, quality is an A+. My only question is, is this show suede or "nubuck"? Idk what nubuck is lol

I'm a new sneaker head and this is my first retro shoe. I am 100% in love with this sneaker. No glue spots anywhere, quality is an A+. My only question is, is this show suede or "nubuck"? Idk what nubuck is lol
Good choice for a first retro. The material on this shoe is durabuck which is a type of synthetic suede. Nubuck is another type of synthetic suede.

Can't wait to wear these during the fall/winter time. Too hot in my neck of the woods to bust them out now. Now I need to focus my efforts on a couple pair of summer shoes.

Can't wait to wear these during the fall/winter time. Too hot in my neck of the woods to bust them out now. Now I need to focus my efforts on a couple pair of summer shoes.
This..all black shoes that basically have no breathability are not a summer shoe for me, will rock in fall /winter

very surprised and OG colorway and at the end of the day (midnight of release day) not even 100 pages at this point. Wonder why many people did not fool with these? Could it be like someone said earlier - people are tired and aware of chipped paint....

-but again these did release in 2007 so not TOO far ago...

Last edited:
I was thinking the sane..but then decided nah f it I'm gonna wear em now....verry nice, yea these are fire. Couldn't wait

Ever since PYS.com f'd me over on these in 07 I've stayed away from these but I'm glad this '13 retro has great quality. I would've picked them up but...I'm an aqua/chrome kinda guy and my wallets in the gym as we speak preparing for the shadow 1's. Either way I'm glad the beasts stayed away from these

i'm keeping my pair on ice till fall. also has anyone done a red lace swap on these? kind of curious to see how it would look.

Glad to hear the quality on these is good. Locked down my pair from NDC but won't get to put hands on them until Oct/Nov timeframe. It is what it is. #deployedshoegame

Last edited:
Happy to hear people talk about good quality on 8's. Still waiting for my shipping confirmation from FTL.

very surprised and OG colorway and at the end of the day (midnight of release day) not even 100 pages at this point. Wonder why many people did not fool with these? Could it be like someone said earlier - people are tired and aware of chipped paint....

-but again these did release in 2007 so not TOO far ago...
no its bc they are ugly AF shoes and retro 5 black grapes are 10x better

no its bc they are ugly AF shoes and retro 5 black grapes are 10x better
8's go so hard.  I feel bad for anyone who can't see this.  I mean, look at em.  You can't see how G they is?

Oh well, more opportunity for me to cop whenever they drop.

Back
Top Bottom