Air Jordan X 2014 Release Reveal Pic(4 Colorways)

Damn they had to do that! I was all set to pass I thought it would be checkered like the chicagos. Now I might have to get a pair idk. Looks like Knicks on the left maybe a melo release?
Can't believe all this hate and I'm looking at a pair of true to og x's right in the middle of the pic. This is why we can't have nice things.
The powder X's were my 1st Jordan as a graduation gift. Was going to pass if they were checkered sockliner. But will get these for nostalgic purpose. I also got the Carolina Jordan jersey with these.

Auto cop the powders.. I might cop the light shadows.. But why not stick to the darker suede [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Those x's aren't shadows. The grey is way too light and they have red stripes on the bottom like chicagos. It's a new color way

Those x's aren't shadows. The grey is way too light and they have red stripes on the bottom like chicagos. It's a new color way

I was thinking the same.......but you know jb is quick to make little dumb changes. Think about the varsity/infrared red changes, the Olympic 6 midsoles change, black pull tab instead of red on the playoff 8's etc.

want the powder blue ones and the orange ones would be a maybe depending on how many of the 6s I am able to cop

The powder X's were my 1st Jordan as a graduation gift. Was going to pass if they were checkered sockliner. But will get these for nostalgic purpose. I also got the Carolina Jordan jersey with these.
I got the Carolina Jordan jersey to go with the UNC 1s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Passing on everything.

Powders never did anything for me..if those are

Knicks on da side ill cop those...

powder joints.....i wish they did a couple of the city pack joints.... like mitch richmond kings joints 

Powders x I'm down for :smokin

If that pair is maybe a X ny or orl version I'm down for that as well. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom