Air Jordan X 2014 Release Reveal Pic(4 Colorways)

Powder Blues :pimp:

Still not coppin' though :lol:

X's squeak like a ***** after a while

Last edited:
Ehhh nice colorways but never really had much love for the 10s. I'll be saving my $$ for all the VIs comin out next year

I hope they learn how to spell on the size 14 this time around!! They keep on putting Champio ship!!:smh:

is it just me or do I see true flights in the background? those are good hoop shoes got a pair of the blk white and purple ones at outlet for like 50, wouldn't cop any of those though no need to bring them back out. It sounds like JB is about to increase their output even more in the next couple years.

Ima cop the powders if possible and that orange n blue colorway don't look too bad, I'll wait on more pics

Powders look like the only one people will go after (including me).

The other 10s will sit, unless JB makes them crazy limited with some gimmicky theme.

The powders are the only ones I like in that pic. Probably not gonna get them though, only 10's I really like in general are the steels which I will try to get later this year.

yeah these are ugly, hopefully those on the far left are knicks colorway

Same here, never seen what the big deal with the X's were. The hella bulky and have no distinctive features. I much rather cop a pair of Lebrons or Air Max. IMO.

sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom