AIR JORDAN x AF1 (BLACK/BLUE-RED)

pimp.gif

We've been flooded with retro Vs to the point where these are a pointless release. If they were based of a retro that JB has kept offshelves for a while, like the VI, then a few of these would be purchased.

Either way it's a very bad look.

The sneakers are ******ed.

Thanks to Heat23 for posting pics. All you dorks bash him and AirRandy and whoever else to hell and the man still comes through posting pics of JB's latest abominations. I think all of you owe the man an apology.

By reading replies in posts of shoes in colors like this, I can tell who keeps fake sellers in buisness....I also know why JB keeps making these colors."OO THESE ARE FIRE" Are you kidding me? If I seen someone wearing these around my way I would point and laugh.

The color placement on these makes no sense. A red stitched 23, but the bottom is blue and the inside is blue as well.
sick.gif
The other one looked alot better.

i like these alot thanks for the pics BTW heat23 dont lister to these clowns

Whats up hovkid you need that 23 hit me up

Heat thanks for the pics but these are terrible... These really look like variants!!!!
^^^cosign that....

I can't believe the ugly colorways that get approval, is something wrong with the lighting in Beaverton? Its either that or the old guys running the labelhave cataracts or are colorblind...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i like these alot thanks for the pics BTW heat23 dont lister to these clowns

Whats up hovkid you need that 23 hit me up
Hey 160. Hope all is well. My wife says hello as well. We have just 7 weeks to go until the baby is due!

Back
Top Bottom