Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

As in the same "New York Company" that I see ebay auctions for all the time? Their prices are always WAAAAYYYY high...like much higher than Flight Club even. I sometimes get the urge to send him an email asking if anyone ever bites on his ridiculous prices

Ha yup. That dude. I actually wouldn't be surprised if he puts $2k+ as his buy it now and then put "value = $9,850" in his description.

First time to pick-up in NYC. If fortunate enough to get RSVPs at both 21Mercer & Niketown, do you typically have windows long enough to pick-up from both stores?

This DB release is going to be difficult. I need the DBX, Foam, and Both freeruns.

Ill cop these
Hahaha... I like your first post.  Very optimistic 
pimp.gif

Copping online or via RSVP?

I planned on going to niketown but Idk the procedures they have in order to cop them here

Niketowns will have RSVP's on Thursday 11/21  between 5pm - 7pm EST (based on historical trends).  Make sure you are monitoring their respective twitter accounts. 

Niketowns will have RSVP's on Thursday 11/21  between 5pm - 7pm EST (based on historical trends).  Make sure you are monitoring their respective twitter accounts. 
Should we even try to get through? I'm thinking I'll just try my luck online. 

Man I can't wait for Saturday.. Goin from Seattle down to good ol Portland once again.... I figured me n a few friends will make a weekend trip of this and already booked my hotel room for Friday/Saturday night... It's gonna be a great one fellas!!!

I was real late on the db5 rsvp and got one. I dont think fastest wins anymore. Imo

Doubt any1 knows for sure, but you think Nike will TLO the DB line as one link, shoes and merchandise? or will they do a TLO for each individual shoe/merchandise? I would think that if they did one TLO link with all the items it would be harder for bots to add to cart right away, you'd still have to click the link then click on the shoe or item you wanted. sorry if this has already been discussed. The DBX's are high on many's list but im def trying to cop these.

Back
Top Bottom