Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

**** it... im takin a stance on my own here.... these are cold as hell... and ima try my *** off to get them... every time i get high and look at them... i love em... so im gonna trust the weed on this one.... if you rock them right... these will be official

See everybody there at niketown sf coppin . And I also have a question. Do you know how theres a one per limit system? Does that apply for the whole collection? Example if I go and I get a db foam can I also get just one of the 10s? Basically is it one of each or one overall?

See everybody there at niketown sf coppin . And I also have a question. Do you know how theres a one per limit system? Does that apply for the whole collection? Example if I go and I get a db foam can I also get just one of the 10s? Basically is it one of each or one overall?
yes you can one of everything..

what will resel price be? it seems like every doernbecher has a different one like the 3s are 750 but 5s go around 1k

Xs 4-500 foams a stack. Everything else won't be too crazy. That's the minimum. It could be a lot more though considering the prices of sneakers this year compared to the last

Xs 4-500 foams a stack. Everything else won't be too crazy. That's the minimum. It could be a lot more though considering the prices of sneakers this year compared to the last
on the money 

all i want is the free runs though i hope im able to cook

Free runs might be a little harder to get considering everyone slept on them last year. Also free runs=fcfs so good luck

a stack for the foams..idk bout that..

sounds pretty accurate to me

Nah. Db 10's will get to the $800-1000 mark. Db 4's were considered horrid.....and look what they fetch. Db foams should be $1,300-2,000.

Nah. Db 10's will get to the $800-1000 mark. Db 4's were considered horrid.....and look what they fetch. Db foams should be $1,300-2,000.
I doubt DB 10's are going to go so high.. Tops $500, no enough "HYPE"... DB Foams will be $1K+ for sure.

db 10s = db 9s in terms of value db 4s are ugly but theyre 4s

these are 10s not 3s 4s 5s 6s 11s 12s or 13s these are the models that do or will hit thoseprices

Back
Top Bottom