Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

All kinds of crazy thoughts as to why this is taking place from lines to a new system to defeat bots, or even controlling volume on doing two on the same day. I can't recall what happened with the FEAR's when they all released in terms of an RSVP. I know it is usually after 3:00 pacific but that might be up in the air too. The X's do look better in these pictures must say I am a bit more impressed.

Last edited:
All kinds of crazy thoughts as to why this is taking place from lines to a new system to defeat bots, or even controlling volume on doing two on the same day. I can't recall what happened with the FEAR's when they all released in terms of an RSVP. I know it is usually after 3:00 pacific but that might be up in the air too. The X's do look better in these pictures must say I am a bit more impressed.
There was no rsvp with fears.

Me and the wifey were at north park and picked up a wrist band for her. Hardly anybody in line

anybody know the pickup window for Lenox, 
It varies with each release, you will just have to wait and see when or if you win rsvp. It was till 3pm for bel air 5s but was early in morning before 10am for a lebron release awhile back.

Last edited:

roll.gif
DCs one of the worst NTs to rsvp at. so crooked.
lol I know even the rsvp services cant come thru for me but never give up ya never knowwwwwww

im hoping they'll still to the after 3PM Pacific time like all other releases lately. i hate that sitting around waiting all day. i got a job to do. they need a set window like 3-4pm would be good.

Last edited:
Yea I don't live anywhere near any of the RSVP locations so I'm stuck on nike.com which seems like an impossible feat but does anyone got any tips on securing a release on these 10s on nike.com such as the two browser method? Any help would be appreciated i refuse to use a bot

It can help u filter out the ather DB stuff that's dropping, or anyone else u follow that tweets at the same time. So u don't go to click and it moves on ya.

First time rvsp is it picked at random or the first like 10 get the store rvsp when u send the message

Yea I've gotten my DM in at Lenox in under 5 sec the past few releases and no luck. Starting to wonder if they really do have a delay now.

Back
Top Bottom