Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

Yea I've gotten my DM in at Lenox in under 5 sec the past few releases and no luck. Starting to wonder if they really do have a delay now.
send as many dms as possible. That's what I do.

Yea I've gotten my DM in at Lenox in under 5 sec the past few releases and no luck. Starting to wonder if they really do have a delay now.
all the programmers are saying there's a time delay. which makes it even more dumb for us human because we still can't win. all it takes is a bot do some trial and errors a few time to find that sweet spot. once they got that on lock. the bot will DM at exactly that time and pretty much wipe us all out.

send as many dms as possible. That's what I do.
really??? man someone told me if you send more than 2 dms you get banned. 
mean.gif
  did you ever win any with multiple dms?

Last edited:
really??? man someone told me if you send more than 2 dms you get banned. :smh:   did you ever win any with multiple dms?
every time I've won it's been with multiple dms. All from the same account. You get banned if you dm from two different Twitter accounts. I've got galaxy rookies, dbixs and 2 bred xis this way. It even says on the rules you can Dm more than once but you can only win one pair

every time I've won it's been with multiple dms. All from the same account. You get banned if you dm from two different Twitter accounts. I've got galaxy rookies, dbixs and 2 bred xis this way. It even says on the rules you can Dm more than once but you can only win one pair
I usually send a second one after a couple seconds and give up.

cool, thanks. i've been dming at 5sec - 10sec and so far im 0/20 for any shoe that i want. i got in on the FR3 and FR5 which i don't even want, so does everyone since they actually dm me back. 

As much as I like these, if I strike out on ndc....I refuse to pay over $450 for.

Last edited:
Yea I don't live anywhere near any of the RSVP locations so I'm stuck on nike.com which seems like an impossible feat but does anyone got any tips on securing a release on these 10s on nike.com such as the two browser method? Any help would be appreciated i refuse to use a bot
then you sir will strike out but I commend you on sticking to your principles.

You guys think they'll be separate RSVP's for the Jordans and the foams? Probably, right?

Can you enter/win both? Or if you win an RSVP for one, you are eliminated from the other?

You guys think they'll be separate RSVP's for the Jordans and the foams? Probably, right?

Can you enter/win both? Or if you win an RSVP for one, you are eliminated from the other?
I'm pretty certain you are allowed to win both, but if anyone does win both without some "extra assistance"., rather than just getting these limited sneakers. I would suggest them to also put some money towards powerball or mega millions lotto jackpots as well.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure u can go for both

Yea I don't live anywhere near any of the RSVP locations so I'm stuck on nike.com which seems like an impossible feat but does anyone got any tips on securing a release on these 10s on nike.com such as the two browser method? Any help would be appreciated i refuse to use a bot

I got DB IX's from my phone while on the bus. You have as good a chance as anyone else.

lol poor cj81 trainer. i like that shoe but just as revis denim SUPER EXCLUSIVE 200 only couldn't pull weight, neither will these ultraaaaa rares

I have a feeling its going to be earlier than the normal 5-7pm times today

Man don't say that I just got this message from my girl not too long ago saying our internet is down until 4pm smh F*** comcast

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom