Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

After seeing the videos posted on this page I will definitely try and cop these. The pictures definitely dont look as good as in the video. Hopefully no one tries to cop these .

NT conversations normally pick up during the release week (Yeezy exception).  This thread will be a little quiet until then.

nothing nobody wanted doernbecher's until the db 2's came out

even then only real jordan head's like myself went after the db's 2's in 2007 and db's 1's in 2008

unless you where around when the first 3 db's where released eveyone else is just a leach when it comes to doernbecher's

to this date my favorite doernbecher still is the 2's

Yes and yes. I still have my doernbecher 2s ds from 2007. Bought them from nike town Seattle over the phone. That's right, phone order, me and my friend. People bought these back then because they wanted them not for trade bait. I guess the Pokemon era was bound to grow up. They came with my favorite retro card aswell.

View media item 629476

I'm liking that glossy camo look.  Would like to see that on a pair of maxes.  If I can cop that's wassup but if not I won't lose sleep over it.

Enjoy the release date is November 9, exclusively available at Nike retail stores, so stop calling your local House of Hoops, Finishline, and boutiques.

Nike Dunk Sky Hi
Retail Price: $120
Sizes Available: Adult only

Nike Roshe Run
Retail Price: $75 (adult), $60 (youth)
Sizes Available: Adult & Youth

Air Jordan 10 Retro
Retail Price: $170 (adult), $120 (youth)
Sizes: Adult & Youth

Nike Zoom Stefan Janoski
Retail Price: $90 (adult), $55 (youth)

Nike Free Run 5.0 (Jake Dering)
Retail Price: $100 (adult), $82 (youth)

Nike Air Foamposite One
Retail Price: $250
Sizes Available: Adult only

Nike Free Run 5.0 (Bella Stone)
Retail Price: $100 (adult), $82 (youth)

I am absolutely shocked that the Foam and Jordan prices aren't higher.

agreed

sad. jordan x bulls & power blue are probably my two favorite js. what colorway is this, bloody dysentery? i dont think these will sell out within 10 mins. will sell out but might sit for 30 mins imo

Last edited:

sad. jordan x bulls & power blue are probably my two favorite js. what colorway is this, bloody dysentery? i dont think these will sell out within 10 mins. will sell out but might sit for 30 mins imo
These will sell out instantly because of the hype on any type of Doernbechers..

they better sell out within 1 minutes before i come back and place more orders.

i like the idea of the blood veins but the execution is iffy. still, the shoe is a million times better than the dbiv.

Last edited:
Are more people going to be after these or the foams? The foams are a better looking shoe. IMO

lol With the beasts in this limited "game"....These aren't sitting for 30 minutes.

with all them links Nike will drop that Saturday hopefully it'll be a better chance to cop one of the DB pairs. I'm sure the Jordan X and foamposite will be the first to go and what ppl are going after. I may try for the free runs

As long as I get a pair IDC tens are favorite model. So I said if they ever did a DB X or VII I would cop.

Back
Top Bottom