Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

I'm saying do we know which NikeTOWNs. NIKETOWN Boston got DB IX's but we didn't get DB V's. So, is there any chance of them getting DB X's

that is basically what I was asking.

store that got DB3 and DB5 are: NYC, DC, Chicago, Roosevelt, Portland, SF, Dallas, LA, Lenox, Las Vegas. so expect the same for these till further update.

store that got DB3 and DB5 are: NYC, DC, Chicago, Roosevelt, Portland, SF, Dallas, LA, Lenox, Las Vegas. so expect the same for these till further update.
thanks man I couldn't remember if Boston got DB3 cause I wasn't around, but it looks like they are out of this until further updates. They got DB 9 just none since. We'll see what happens

Yea, I'm really hoping that Boston gets these and the foams.  Nike needs to give them something to celebrate the Red Sox championship :smile:

SF had the DB3 and DB5? I didn't know that, so you think they gonna stock up on the db10?

I hope they make these in gs sizes like the db 9. I would love to buy my son a pair.

Last edited:
Sorry if its already been posted, I had a bit of a read but I couldn't find it, does anyone know what the price on these is going to be?

I'm saying do we know which NikeTOWNs. NIKETOWN Boston got DB IX's but we didn't get DB V's. So, is there any chance of them getting DB X's

that is basically what I was asking.
The DB V's and the 2013 DB III's weren't a traditional release like the currently scheduled DB X.  It's my understanding that all the Niketowns that got the 2010 DB III, 2011 DB IV, and 2012 DB IX will be getting the DB X (which means pretty much every Niketown).

The DB V's and the 2013 DB III's weren't a traditional release like the currently scheduled DB X.  It's my understanding that all the Niketowns that got the 2010 DB III, 2011 DB IV, and 2012 DB IX will be getting the DB X (which means pretty much every Niketown).
thanks for the info

View media item 638799
Seen this on ig... date was pushed back. (To creat hype I guess) just whem I thought I had a good chance now I have to pass because I don't want to miss out on the Terracotta warrios that drop 4days later.

Thought I had a legit chance of grabbing these with the attention on other db releases, oregon diamond turfs, alabama trainers, etc releasing on the 9th. Now these get pushed back...They def trying to build greater hype

Thought I had a legit chance of grabbing these with the attention on other db releases, oregon diamond turfs, alabama trainers, etc releasing on the 9th. Now these get pushed back...They def trying to build greater hype

They're releasing all the DB in one day? That's just wack. That's too much money to blow in one day. I can understand DB 10 and Foam but not all of them..

They're releasing all the DB in one day? That's just wack. That's too much money to blow in one day. I can understand DB 10 and Foam but not all of them..

Db collection always released on the same day minus restocks. The DB V was the exception to the norm

They were never confirmed for the 9th though :lol: someone on twitter said it and everyone ran with it. Need to see more pics of these and foams. Only one I love for sure is the roshe. Need better pics of foams and 10s.

Back
Top Bottom