Air Jordan X New York Knicks (White / Black – Royal Blue – Orange Flame) Update 4/13

that fry gift up there is priceless.

I love the Chi Xs. The knicks are ok and the sacramentos are ok too. I want powder blues to drop then I'm good.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Clicking my post tab ain't going to do nothing like I said I rarely post anymore, I was the first to say chi 10s were going to release and everyone said it was false but couple months later what happens...actual pics surfaced. I know for a fact city series 10s will release an I don't care if you believe it or not, it's not going to bother me at all. You don't believe it then keep it moving it's that simple.

thanks 4 da info....BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT
MOAR pics of chik in your avy
devil.gif

Originally Posted by solejordan

i surely remember when a snakeskin pack was mentioned and low and behold snakeskins are dropping along with a few other sigs that was mentioned by GG.

part of the reason i rarely post new info because it will be bashed/ ppl wont believe until a website posts it. certain pics me and certain others have of samples/releases slated to drop will def put a zip on the bashing and what have you.

obiviously i wont put it up since ppl cant get in trouble but im only saying

One of the few here that really knows whats up !
pimp.gif

Whats with Spec up top saying he ws first with Chi Xs and City series Info ? Im preety sure that was me .

I also did a post sorry if u was the first but I also did and got flamed and months later pics surfaced and everone got shut solejordan and gg know wat I'm talking bout.

My apologies Rick

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by solejordan

i surely remember when a snakeskin pack was mentioned and low and behold snakeskins are dropping along with a few other sigs that was mentioned by GG.

part of the reason i rarely post new info because it will be bashed/ ppl wont believe until a website posts it. certain pics me and certain others have of samples/releases slated to drop will def put a zip on the bashing and what have you.

obiviously i wont put it up since ppl cant get in trouble but im only saying

One of the few here that really knows whats up !
pimp.gif

Whats with Spec up top saying he ws first with Chi Xs and City series Info ? Im preety sure that was me .

YO RICK u mind posting those PICS again

not saying op is wrong or anything but i will get excited when actual pics surface...and rick didnt you say chicago 10s were dropping this month? thats obviously not happening

I also did a post sorry if u was the first but I also did and got flamed and months later pics surfaced and everone got shut solejordan and gg know wat I'm talking bout.

My apologies Rick

Dont even trip my dude its all good 

To all the people that are cllin DuckTales . When have i ever been wrong ? AJKOs, Motorsports , Powder and Bred 9s , Infrared Pack , The 13s , 11s for 4th quarter ? When have i been wrong all info i give is legit and confirmed if anyone doesnt wanna believe it thats fine it happened for the AJKOs , 9s , infrared pck 13s the list goes on . Point is these are coming out . Just face it and stop doubting /

Originally Posted by dtb00201

not saying op is wrong or anything but i will get excited when actual pics surface...and rick didnt you say chicago 10s were dropping this month? thats obviously not happening

i stated May or June release but things do get pushed back it happens happened with SpaceJams to this isnt the first time and it wont be the last time

This year sounds too good to be true! I can't wait for some samples to pop up though, this %%@ is bonkers.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I'm not calling anybody out but these people have claimed a lot of releases were coming out and they never did.

If it isn't coming directly from the horses mouth, I ain't buying it.
eyes.gif

I have to agree with this....I need to see some marqueesole pics lol

Originally Posted by Rick2345

My apologies Rick

Dont even trip my dude its all good 

To all the people that are cllin DuckTales . When have i ever been wrong ? AJKOs, Motorsports , Powder and Bred 9s , Infrared Pack , The 13s , 11s for 4th quarter ? When have i been wrong all info i give is legit and confirmed if anyone doesnt wanna believe it thats fine it happened for the AJKOs , 9s , infrared pck 13s the list goes on . Point is these are coming out . Just face it and stop doubting /
I appreciate all your info bro... in know there are some people here who hate or disbelieve for no reason
but i always appreciate what you bring.

I can't wait for the city series to drop again... Sac X's as well as Chi X's will be copped
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom