Air Jordan X New York Knicks (White / Black – Royal Blue – Orange Flame) Update 4/13

So pumped, Knicks Sacramentos and Chicagos are soooo sickk, just throw in the Seatles and i dont think anything could make me happier.

This is going to be a big year.....!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I do not understand the love for the X's. I mean, they're not bad or anything, but people go crazy over them and I just don't see it. I understand a little about people being hype for the original city series just cuz they're so rare, but what's the interest in some re-releases of some shoes that aren't even that nice.

Originally Posted by JordanAficionado

So pumped, Knicks Sacramentos and Chicagos are soooo sickk, just throw in the Seatles and i dont think anything could make me happier.
I think there will be retro+ colorways in addition to the OGs. I could see JB making colorways based on some other NBA teams (New Orleans, and Denver colorways maybe?)..... 

Originally Posted by HipHopSince1980

Originally Posted by JordanAficionado

I think there will be retro+ colorways in addition to the OGs. I could see JB making colorways based on some other NBA teams (New Orleans, and Denver colorways maybe?)..... 

pimp.gif
 We can only hope.

Back
Top Bottom