Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Why in Christ's name did they not release the Space Jam in low? 
laugh.gif

JB trolling.

I'm guessing there's a high probability that another xi low in a OG colorway is going to come out sooner or later. JB already saw how good the concords sold, so they're probably thinking why not capitalize it on another colorway. They are going to take from us everything they can. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Might cop these, the 'cement' print is out of place but I really like lowtop XI's, and predominantly black kicks with white midsoles. Let's see if I have luck on the what the brons or KDs first

Must be patient for the real deal sj lows or better yet mids...they are overdue.

After this year....

Unless they want to **** with us by making another retro+ colorwary

Hopefully not . Maybe they'll release them in Dec to recreate the bred 1 madness....but then maybe they'll be limited. In any case, no point speculating on fictitious kicks. Lol!

After this year....

Unless they want to **** with us by making another retro+ colorwary
Hopefully not . Maybe they'll release them in Dec to recreate the bred 1 madness....but then maybe they'll be limited. In any case, no point speculating on fictitious kicks. Lol!
3 xi mids dropping in one year? That would be interesting. 

However, you're right as there's not really a point in speculating over it.

Seems like a lot of people have the same idea. I'm definitely going to buy a pair and black them out with Angelus and say goodbye to the student theme of this retro.

Summertime heat! Definite cop and maybe even double up. Not sure why everybody is tripping about the cement part on the back. I think it gives it some nice character!

Pass.. Wish they skipped the cement print and just kept them black. Money saved for the upcoming 6's.

Last edited:
Crazy how something as subtle as the cement print on the back and the white tag on the tongue can make people not want these...

...with that said, the cement print on the back and the white tag on the tongue look terrible and because of that, I don't want these. But I'll damn sure be cashing in on the beasts.

Peace.

Why in Christ's name did they not release the Space Jam in low? :lol:

JB trolling.
dont be surprise if they do next year remember last year we got that ugly reverse concord low and then we get concords next year

Was iffy on the cement backs but after grabbing the concord lows I'm definitely down for a black version. Definitely gonna try to grab a pair.

There have been 2 pairs of low II's already this year and we have yet another?  I must say that nike will be posting a hell of a profit since I can't remember a year where there have been so many successful releases.  Not too mention there's STILL the XI release in december.  As for this shoe, I think my pockets will only allow me to cop one lol.  I don't understand the color scheme either, but I agree with a previous comment that these will be the most customized XI to ever be produced.

Back
Top Bottom