Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Still a pass for me. That white tag is terrible. I can't get over it.

yup, thats whats bothering me even more than the red and the cement on the back. had they left the tag black these would look 10x better

in before someone says to remove it :rolleyes

Still going to be an install sellout.  I myself am unsure about picking one up.  I saw the early pics and was hyped but comparing it to the low concords, unsure if I need another pair that is less stellar. 

My gut feeling is that Nike will come out with the SJ lows within the next few years. This is just a "filler" shoe in the meantime. Passing on these.

Definitely picking these up and definitely blacking out the cement. 

Ill get these, beat them down all summer and next. Then be patient wait for the SJ to release nice and simple game plan.

I dont like white tag, hate the cement print and don't get me started on the infrared.

Still will cop tho Idk why smh
 Love the 11 lows that much I guess.

God I am turning into a hypebeast

yea the cement part can be painted but what i dont like about this pair is the jumpman jordan tag which is white and noticeable. wish it was black to get closer to space jam.

cement print on the back throws the whole shoe off, and white jumpman tag doesn't help the cause either

but i might still cop they don't look bad, but i wish that they had been Space Jam lows instead.

Need these for the XI low trifecta... 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom