Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Judging by every picture ive seen so far these are terrible IMO that cement print kills it for me

Totally agree with you guys, a friend of mine showed those pictures to a non sneakerhead friend (he knows nothing about shoes, Jordan's, etc..) and he thought those were security boots LMAO

Dont hate the heel cement as pants will cover that. I hate the grey/white Jumpman/Jordan tag, but these will be a cop as a nice summer shoe to go along with my other XI lows.

Are these Fake/Replicas? Look at the last photo with the shot of the sole. The pod is way off.
Dunno bro, these pix come from a french sneaker news website, they don't sell shoes I don't see why they would show fake shoes but yeah you're right the pod is definitely off.

There's something very unsettling about the cement on the back of these.

Remember why most of us love the space jams, its because of the subtle color-blocking.

These are oddly plain and just confusing.

is it worth waking up 5 am to resell these... hmmmmmm. decisions, decisions.

I'm like 25/75 with this show. The 25 is leaning towards that I love the Low 11 model itself. The other 75 is me not feeling the cement on the back of the shoe. It is always possible that these will grow on me like the Green Snakeskins

Still a pass for me. That white tag is terrible. I can't get over it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom