Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Quote:
Just like everyone else has said, if the speckled cement wasn't there. This would be an instant sellout aka space jam low xi
these are still gonna be a instant sellout though. also shouldn't be hard to get someone to paint these to make them a "space jam" low.

Good news is if they are made in concord numbers the resell shouldn't be too bad on them either. Going for 2 myself.

So trading these for Concord 11 Lows a fair trade? :tongue:
If someone will trade with you then it's fair. I personally would say Concords > these in the long run, but someone may be willing to trade and feel differently about them.

Quote:

these are still gonna be a instant sellout though. also shouldn't be hard to get someone to paint these to make them a "space jam" low.
Maybe on the "instant" sellout. The cigar and champagne 6 also releases that day so that could buy a few people some much needed time.

Last edited:
Waiiitttt...I just saw those Jordan 1 Denims. Lol...welp...my Jordan XI Low Infrared has just been released from my cart. Enjoy yall...*switches to the Jordan 1 Denim thread* 
nthat.gif

Thinking of copping these and just painting the cement part, people are probably going to think there variants but Atleast I'll know the truth ! These shoes will definently sale out just like every other release good luck to those that are going to cop!

^Was thinking the same thing but I'll have to reach out to someone w/ skills b/c I dnt want to destroy these

Last edited:
Thinking of copping these and just painting the cement part, people are probably going to think there variants but Atleast I'll know the truth ! These shoes will definently sale out just like every other release good luck to those that are going to cop!

Exactly what I'm going to do

^Was thinking the same thing but I'll have to reach out to someone w/ skills b/c I dnt want to destroy these

Hit that sh*t with a sharpie and call it a day ! :D Lol ...yeh I hear you that once you have them in your hand it will be cool breeze from there. I finally wore my jordan xi low white and red the other day and had people ask me about them, gotta love the jordan brand !

Hit that sh*t with a sharpie and call it a day ! :D Lol ...yeh I hear you that once you have them in your hand it will be cool breeze from there. I finally wore my jordan xi low white and red the other day and had people ask me about them, gotta love the jordan brand !

Lol... I just have the worst luck when I try to experiment, just dnt want to waste 150

Lol there is no such thing as no hype, anything that has jordan retro on it is hype. For example look at the jordan xi snake skin the shoe is fugly sold out in minutes but they sold out to be over priced and to be made profit off of. They are all over Clist for 235-250$ smh

Cats still sitting on those Nightshade lows like its Gold going up in value. Let them things go, I need a pair STILL. One shoe I refuse to pay over retail for though so, I be on that 2016 grab probably.

These cements/Infrareds though, it seems the way to tell the fakes is the pattern(lack of) speckles. Been doing super duper ruper type research trying to grab early.

Last edited:
Cats still sitting on those Nightshade lows like its Gold going up in value. Let them things go, I need a pair STILL. One shoe I refuse to pay over retail for though so, I be on that 2016 grab probably.

These cements/Infrareds though, it seems the way to tell the fakes is the pattern(lack of) speckles. Been doing super duper ruper type research trying to grab early.

Yeh lol them things is garbage and I have yet to see someone rock them lol

Lol there is no such thing as no hype, anything that has jordan retro on it is hype. For example look at the jordan xi snake skin the shoe is fugly sold out in minutes but they sold out to be over priced and to be made profit off of. They are all over Clist for 235-250$ smh
True. I think some people are just unrealistic. That's why I don't do the "resell" thing. If I sell a shoe it's to either get the price I paid for them and only because I changed my mind. I dont really buy shoes much anymore (like 1-2 a year). 

Am I the only one thats gonna leave em as is when i get them? seems like everybody wants to customize them  

Back
Top Bottom