Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Am I the only one thats gonna leave em as is when i get them? seems like everybody wants to customize them  
I'll probably leave them as is haha
key word, "Probably" lol.. but the sneaker looks nice as is to me, idk why everybody's so bothered by the speckled part 
tired.gif

Am I the only one thats gonna leave em as is when i get them? seems like everybody wants to customize them  
Im going to leave them as is. If I were wanting to make these look like SP lows why not just wait until the real thing drops. Save the $$$ and getanother pair that you like without having to modify it.

I'm leaving mine as is. I will probably rock them day 1 too.

If I don't like how the shoe looks out of the box, I won't buy them. I don't care to customize shoes.

Cats still sitting on those Nightshade lows like its Gold going up in value. Let them things go, I need a pair STILL. One shoe I refuse to pay over retail for though so, I be on that 2016 grab probably.

These cements/Infrareds though, it seems the way to tell the fakes is the pattern(lack of) speckles. Been doing super duper ruper type research trying to grab early.

From the looks of it,

They are sitting on gold

Bc of limited nature, amazing quality, and a slept of colorway until after release

Cats still sitting on those Nightshade lows like its Gold going up in value. Let them things go, I need a pair STILL. One shoe I refuse to pay over retail for though so, I be on that 2016 grab probably.

These cements/Infrareds though, it seems the way to tell the fakes is the pattern(lack of) speckles. Been doing super duper ruper type research trying to grab early.

From the looks of it,

They are sitting on gold

Bc of limited nature, amazing quality, and a slept of colorway until after release

the snakeskin?

really mad i missed out

I was going to customize mine but not trying to take the risk. Rocking these how they look the long way.

the snakeskin?

really mad i missed out

Trust me. I dont like the low xi. Didnt ever since i had the zens back in 001.

I hated on these. Til i saw them. The snakeskin has texture and isnt a normal "snake print under glossy patent leather"

Getting 2 pairs... 1 to leave as is and 1 to customize.

This should filll my Space Jam void for now. I refuse to pay the ridiculous prices for Space Jams.

Buzz is kind of low on these less than 2 weeks from the drop....hope everyone gets a pair that wants them.

I will be in Orlando when these release... Anybody can help where I can go to and see if I can cop a pair?

I think more people will want these than some realize, but I don't think it'll be impossible to get a pair either with everything else that's dropping. People will be forced to make some choices on June 14.

Back
Top Bottom