Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

There's no doubt that releasing the 11's first is by design to drive traffic to the website.
11s are the largest, most hyped Jordan releases every year. The lows slightly less than mids, but we'll see come Christmas how much people crave for the Columbia's.

oh it will be crazy, someone gonna get shot for those no kidding either. they should call it the Air Killers, something bout the patent leather bring out the murder of pplz

:smh:

There's no doubt that releasing the 11's first is by design to drive traffic to the website.

11s are the largest, most hyped Jordan releases every year. The lows slightly less than mids, but we'll see come Christmas how much people crave for the Columbia's.
Yeah, it's smart IMO. No way you can drop these, KDs, and Cigar/Champagnes all at the same time.

Via The Hundreds:

jordanLowinfared9web-21.jpg
jordanLowinfared9web-26.jpg
jordanLowinfared9web-24.jpg
jordanLowinfared9web-25.jpg

Def cop after seeing these pics, may just leave them how they are without painting the back of it black.

I strike out with the sheikh raffle codes but my brother and sister in law be getting lucky. I ain't got a chance to do any raffles cause I'm gonna be in the la area during release day

My spot ran out of Guarenteed Tix already =(. Concords made it to 5pm. Online or bust I guess.

Wore my concords twice with the protector. Not from sole protector but the same material. Not slippery imo but you can put traction pads on the sole if you prefer..

Heres my shoe after two wears
whats another company other than soleprotector? SP's are expensive

Use a a debit card with money on your account. Credit cards are 50% chance on finish line

I've even had my debit card denied on FNL. Money wasn't the issue as there was plenty to cover the $180 pair of sneakers. The worst part was that they held the funds for days. I don't mind so much on my cc but on my debit card, that can be a problem.

Just called my local FNL and they did guaranteed tix yesterday (Monday) and they said they went with the quickness. This FNL is so inconsistent with their tickets. Sometimes its early in the week, sometimes its late. I call and its always "we don't know if we are getting them or if/when were doing tickets" or it is "Sorry, we gave them all out yesterday". SMH

Just called my local FNL and they did guaranteed tix yesterday (Monday) and they said they went with the quickness. This FNL is so inconsistent with their tickets. Sometimes its early in the week, sometimes its late. I call and its always "we don't know if we are getting them or if/when were doing tickets" or it is "Sorry, we gave them all out yesterday". SMH
all of this i swear, smh you have to call multiple times just to try and make sure cuz they stay lying

Entered raffles at Champs and Shoe Palace today ,got a shiekh code for SoCal! Where my Inland Empire peeps at?!

Typical. That's why I don't really mess with raffles. Until I win one I'm convinced they're all rigged. They're just an easy way for employees to give them out to themselves, family, and friends.

I think a lot of the people buying these are buying in an attempt to resell.  I think they will fail at getting more than $30 profit.

Have My Pair Locked Since Saturday Going To Take A Look At Them In Person On Wednesday The Shoe Is Dope From Images The Cement Print Is Not An Issue To Me Gives The Shoe Character It’s Not Over Done Like The Infrared IIS Which Threw It Off IMO Dig The Infrared Pods On The XI Lows Although You Won't Be Able To See It On Feet.

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom