Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

I'll be going for these online… Since all the Other JB releases are like a Scavenger Hunt these Days...

i'm going to be passing on these, the cement print really throws this shoe off imo. 
It does but that's easily fixable you can just paint it black.. A local shoe tailor can do that for you ... Plus the infrared bottoms make up for the ugly cement on the shoes

Have My Pair Locked Since Saturday Going To Take A Look At Them In Person On Wednesday The Shoe Is Dope From Images The Cement Print Is Not An Issue To Me Gives The Shoe Character It’s Not Over Done Like The Infrared IIS Which Threw It Off IMO Dig The Infrared Pods On The XI Lows Although You Won't Be Able To See It On Feet.

View media item 1019105

View media item 1019107

View media item 1019109 :pimp:  

Shoe would have been so much better without the white part with speckles looks so out of place

No need .. Every shoe site is coming out with these and instore purchasing should make this a pretty easy copp .. Just login and be ready by 4:55 am

Just Stop, you don't have any clue and or idea, if this will be an "easy cop".. You are just assuming because of the other, shoes releasing that day....

Just Stop, you don't have any clue and or idea, if this will be an "easy cop".. You are just assuming because of the other, shoes releasing that day....
We'll i do have an idea or clue if I sent this out to the guy.. No one responded so I told him my opinion .. No need to try to be a smarty pants about it

Just secured my champs guarantee ticket for what I want this weekend..now time to enter raffles n check my luck on cigars

No such things as an easy cop and the Carmine's, snake green 11s, concord 11s and every other shoe that's dropped this year have proven it (minus the white/red 2s)

No such things as an easy cop and the Carmine's, snake green 11s, concord 11s and every other shoe that's dropped this year have proven it (minus the white/red 2s)

If Mexican sneakerhead copped the Carmine's it probably wasn't that tough :lol:

Won an eBay on the concords for 180+ 15.99 shipping is this worth it?
I swear some people ask the dumbest stuff on here. You bought a shoes that retailed at 162 w/tax approximately and you won auction for 196 approx about 30 dollar diff. Its up to you if you really want shoes or not nobody can answer that for you.

Won an eBay on the concords for 180+ 15.99 shipping is this worth it?

I struck out online and at 4 different stores in Atlanta but I got the concord mid 11s, royal blue 1s and gammas. Does that mean they were easy too?

Wanted these but I won't have enough money until I get paid next week. Times like this make me wish I had a credit card.

People still *****ing about the white cement on the back? Lol

Back
Top Bottom