Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Last edited:
and you have to be reasonably close to pick it up. sounds like common sense, but for carmines some dude entered raffle several states away and won and was asking the thread on how to claim it.

I've even had my debit card denied on FNL. Money wasn't the issue as there was plenty to cover the $180 pair of sneakers. The worst part was that they held the funds for days. I don't mind so much on my cc but on my debit card, that can be a problem.

I never got denied on my orders using my debit. I even have different billing and shipping address and name. Whati just noticed is that I can only order once using my debit, the next order wont let me go through so I use my paypal account which is linked with my debit and it goes through.. fnl never calls me for verification. I think youre right cc and debit might not be the main cause of orders being cancelled.

I'm located in Tucson, az
Seeing alot of Tucson folk on the board lately
smokin.gif

i've been trying to get cool with the new jj manager in my mall, and i even have dude on my ig... i should find out tomorrow if we're cool or not 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I never understand why people ask where is this at, as if that helps them. Find out what your local stores are doing.

i'm going to be passing on these, the cement print really throws this shoe off imo. 

Back
Top Bottom