Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

look like spacejams from the side :smokin

no idea why they did the white tongue tag and infrared crap :smh:

That's a fresh paint job, but be prepared for the comments when you wear them.people will swear they fake

footlocker cancelled my order, when they told me that my purchase wouldnt be put on hold..... disappointed.

Tried to purchase the low 11's this morning but they rejected my debit card. Later today when I checked my bank I saw that they actually processed the payment three times and nothing was wrong with my card! but they rejected it anyways. FINISH LINE SUCKS! They spend millions of dollars advertising and sending BS emails but when it comes to handling actual customer they mess up. So disappointed in FL. Here is a screenshot of their mess.

Anyone familiar, I got through checkout on Jimmy Jazz but they didn't charge my card and I got an email confirmation that it went through...

"

Jimmy Jazz would like to thank you for your order.

Your order has successfully been submitted for processing."

Anyone with some real experience (especially with Jimmy Jazz, I'm a noob), does this mean that I actually copped?  

She did a really good job on that paint job. They actually look nice painted. And who cares if people think they're fake? How old are yall? They still look better than all the unpainted authentics.

She did a really good job on that paint job. They actually look nice painted. And who cares if people think they're fake? How old are yall? They still look better than all the unpainted authentics.

What does anybody's age have to do with anything? Nobody on the thread Said anything bad about the paint job. The consensus so far is that we like them.

Woke up at 7:40am Eastern, logged onto NDC with my Sprint mobile wifi on the laptop since my house wifi is jacked (Timewarner Cable is coming on sunday to repair), It took an hour for me to finally be able to fully submit the order. My mobile wifi just wasn't strong enough, kept getting server errors. Then the dreaded zip code error, was pissed. Kept trying for over an hour, still half sleep, but finally got thru. Sneakz should be here wednesday. Missed out on the Concord lows so these are MosDef a consolation prize. G.

Nice paintjob but if i were to custom mine i'll blacken out the jumpman too on the heel.

That's exactly what I'd I'd with mine. The I had left it alone but with an all black heel, the jump man looked off so I blacked it out as well.

Just got a second call for another pair from the local HOH. Gonna go pick them up tomorrow.

Fell asleep and got my call tonight for a second pair from FA. Swooping mine up tomorrow as well. This is the first time I've won on a raffle through email and the call for re-raffle is my second time. Father's Day this year worked out well for me.

Got my shipping confirmation for my FNL pair! For those who copped from nbastore, did anyone get an update? I have an order number but when I checked my status on the website, there was no update. I called their number just to make sure and they said it's processing. Never ordered from nbastore so I just want to make sure it doesn't get canceled. Let me know!

Not very many pictures posted of these today. Everybody grabbed online it seems. Resellers got the in store grab on lock?
I saw the pics with the painted heel. Nice job so far, I actually like the cement heel now that I see it black though, crazy

Got my shipping confirmation for my FNL pair! For those who copped from nbastore, did anyone get an update? I have an order number but when I checked my status on the website, there was no update. I called their number just to make sure and they said it's processing. Never ordered from nbastore so I just want to make sure it doesn't get canceled. Let me know!
Had the exact same experience with Jimmy Jazz, and I think we're good.  I went back into the site trying to get a pair of the Retro 1 Fathers Days and it wouldn't even let me click on a size...a lot of places don't fill or process their orders on weekends, they will just fill their quota and then take the shoe down.

We should be alright.  Why would they cancel your order?

Anyone familiar, I got through checkout on Jimmy Jazz but they didn't charge my card and I got an email confirmation that it went through...

"

Jimmy Jazz would like to thank you for your order.

Your order has successfully been submitted for processing."

Anyone with some real experience (especially with Jimmy Jazz, I'm a noob), does this mean that I actually copped?  
yes you're good. the money will be taken out of your card within the next couple days

Woke up at 4:50 am got on fnl, nike and ftl...waited on em and ndc went through at 6am

Went to the mall fist come first serve was 3rd in line at finishline and got my size...only had an 8 and 11 after I left 
nthat.gif

Oh ok. I just heard so many stories about online orders going through only to be canceled. Seems that not a lot of people ordered from nbastore unless they aren't posting about it. Anyone with prior experience from nbastore?

Idk about yall but the patent leather quality on this pair is crap conpared to my other XI's they crease differently....

i attempted to cop at the local mall, got there at 8am (champs was supposed to open then) and there was a line almost 80 deep. while i was waiting inline i finally got past the spa page on fnl.com and copped my sz 10.5, by this time it was already close to 8 30 and they still had not opened so i left. 

Woke up at 7:40am Eastern, logged onto NDC with my Sprint mobile wifi on the laptop since my house wifi is jacked (Timewarner Cable is coming on sunday to repair), It took an hour for me to finally be able to fully submit the order. My mobile wifi just wasn't strong enough, kept getting server errors. Then the dreaded zip code error, was pissed. Kept trying for over an hour, still half sleep, but finally got thru. Sneakz should be here wednesday. Missed out on the Concord lows so these are MosDef a consolation prize. G.
its not about your internet. it's about the site. the traffic. etc. all of us had problems tho, some were able to check out the first 2-5 minutes then after that it took about an hour for all to finish placing order.

Back
Top Bottom