Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Nike ruined these with the grey or whatever color that is Jumpman tag. I expect people to dye that black.

I thought about that part too. but if that is blacked, it will disappear from the tongue. not going to see the letters cept the jumpman. unless you re-outline the letters to the same red as the jumpman.

I picked up my pair yesterday. Didn't like it once it was in my hand. Pics look better for some reason.

Military bases are what's up. Use to get all my Js there when I was younger. Super cheap, no lines, and you can go in at whatever time.

Okay so I don't usually rant about my experiences at stores,so I went to buy a pair of roshes and use the birthday coupon this new manager started ranting then I said that after 14 days of the item sitting bday coupons were allowed she got all heated started flicking me off telling me that who was I to tell her how to run her job? Even though I did not do so she proceded to telling me to **** off or she was going to call security they were also holding several limited releases including 11 lows behind the register for employees to check out almost fsr's! When I asked to purchase she started the same argument said I told you to **** off and not to tell her how to run her job that she could give them to employees if she wanted to then when i started to argue that she started yelling security so I left Shameilla Paracao Champs dolphin mall miami

Okay so I don't usually rant about my experiences at stores,so I went to buy a pair of roshes and use the birthday coupon this new manager started ranting then I said that after 14 days of the item sitting bday coupons were allowed she got all heated started flicking me off telling me that who was I to tell her how to run her job? Even though I did not do so she proceded to telling me to **** off or she was going to call security they were also holding several limited releases including 11 lows behind the register for employees to check out almost fsr's! When I asked to purchase she started the same argument said I told you to **** off and not to tell her how to run her job that she could give them to employees if she wanted to then when i started to argue that she started yelling security so I left Shameilla Paracao Champs dolphin mall miami

Should have called corporate

I need to go wherever you are going lol. and tax free? kill em
Was able to cop my pair on base. They had the usual 18 pairs. I got the only 10.5
smokin.gif
Peep the price tag and tax free
happy.gif
Not bad. I thought I got a good deal for $135 out the door with the bday coupon at HOH.

After Further Review I Agree With Others In The Thread Dare I Say It IMO These Are Better Than The Concord XI Lows I Thought Folks Were Crazy For Stating So I Have Both Shoes Along With Concord Mids & Space Jams The Infrared XI Lows Are Dope When I First Coped & Took A Look My Thoughts Were Nothing Special Pics Look Better Until I Compared Both The Concord XI Lows & Infrared XI Lows My Opinion Changed Black Mesh Black Patent Leather Hints Of Infrared Along With The Cement Print Are Amazing The Midsole Is Not White It Is Indeed Pure Platinum I Believe I’m Starting To Like Lows More Than Mids 
nerd.gif
 I Was Able To Purchase Under Retail As Well Very Satisfied With The Purchase 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
After Further Review I Agree With Others In The Thread Dare I Say It IMO These Are Better Than The Concord XI Lows I Thought Folks Were Crazy For Stating So I Have Both Shoes Along With Concord Mids & Space Jams The Infrared XI Lows Are Dope When I First Coped & Took A Look My Thoughts Were Nothing Special Pics Look Better Until I Compared Both The Concord XI Lows & Infrared XI Lows My Opinion Changed Black Mesh Black Patent Leather Hints Of Infrared Along With The Cement Print Are Amazing The Midsole Is Not White It Is Indeed Pure Platinum I Believe I’m Starting To Like Lows More Than Mids :nerd:  I Was Able To Purchase Under Retail As Well Very Satisfied With The Purchase 8) .       

An epic run on sentence

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom