Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

I figure there was less buzz around this shoe since a lot of people I know weren't feeling the cement heel and wanted the KDs more. Regardless, I treated this release like every other Jordan release cuz you just never know.

I figure there was less buzz around this shoe since a lot of people I know weren't feeling the cement heel and wanted the KDs more. Regardless, I treated this release like every other Jordan release cuz you just never know.

I don't know that there was less buzz, just way too many releases and hype on the others in one day. I feel ya though, I wasn't worried about the champion pack nor the KD's. People in line trying to sell them for 450+. I knew I wanted these and stuck with it. Looking to keep mine and rock the hell,out of them and not trying to resell like a lot the cats talking today. Now that I got my heels blacked out on my first pair, excited for my second pair tomorrow to do the same with.

Last edited:
If I don't like how the shoe looks out of the box, I don't buy. I don't have time or patience to customize.

Tried to purchase the low 11's this morning but they rejected my debit card. Later today when I checked my bank I saw that they actually processed the payment three times and nothing was wrong with my card! but they rejected it anyways. FINISH LINE SUCKS! They spend millions of dollars advertising and sending BS emails but when it comes to handling actual customer they mess up. So disappointed in FL. Here is a screenshot of their mess.
They started to reject my card about a year and a half ago because I guess I tried to order from a foreign country though my billing address is still in the US. Guess it's the IP address. FNL has never really screwed me from a shoe I really wanted as I was able to get what I wanted(besides concord lows. that was a big mess). But I would have doubles and triples of some nice retros if not for their stupid system

Not very many pictures posted of these today. Everybody grabbed online it seems. Resellers got the in store grab on lock?
I saw the pics with the painted heel. Nice job so far, I actually like the cement heel now that I see it black though, crazy
after seeing the paint jobs i think they look better with the cement heel as well.

Last edited:
after seeing the paint jobs i think they look better with the cement heel as well.

Only shoes I ever had painted were the "olive" 9s that came out in 2002 (and I had a cobbler do those, wouldn't risk doing it myself, LOL). These 11s look great to me just as they are, no need to paint IMO.

Last edited:
Ordered from ndc and finishline.....saw the ps pair in person and thought they looked funny with the infrared jumpman on the tongue and the color blocking....to me the color way doesnt translate well on the smaller pairs.

i doubled up on these. surprisingly, after wearing them yesterday, i actually like the "cement" aspect of the shoe. it goes well. and the placement is right and it isn't overdone. i have SJs so i didn't really need an SJ low. and i also like these better than concord lows. i was sleeping on these hard, but they turned out to be a pretty dope all around shoe. up until last week i was sure i was passing on these, but i hadn't seen them in person yet.

I mean the cement and infared to me "make the shoe". Customizing it just seems over kill. But regardless their your kicks do as you want as long as you like them.

After looking at them, I don't think I would paint the back black, I actually like the scheme after seeing them in person. I would rather paint a pair of the XI nightshade like seen earlier in this thread! Congrats to all that were able to cop and good luck to those who are looking to cop ! IMO it's well worth it!!
I think I'm out till August now !!

View media item 1027431View media item 1027432

Last edited:
Was able to cop my pair on base. They had the usual 18 pairs. I got the only 10.5
smokin.gif
Peep the price tag and tax free
happy.gif
I need to go wherever you are going lol. and tax free? kill em

Man all these pics of these shoes making me real salty... Instead of going for these on NDC which i often cop the shoe I'm going for I went for the cigars and champagnes/WTKD on JJ, eastbay, foot action and struck out on all 3 sites.... Hoping END drops the infrareds this week... Need these

Last edited:
Just curious if anyone got Eastbay Shipping conformation yet. Before i get blasted, I know they don't ship till monday and a label is just created. I just usually get shipping e-mail by know. 

Back
Top Bottom