Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

All those who think they're gonna customize these seem to be forgetting about the tounge tag and the pods. If you wanna mess up your pair, be my guest. If you know a way, emme know.

you and me both, hoping to cop 
smokin.gif

I saw a pre order site for 225 a few days ago. I cant remember it now that I want to scoop smh.

looking forward to pics of everyone's painted pairs. I would of copped if it didn't have that section but I'm not going to paint them. not THAT thirsty for this type of cw even though it is overall pretty solid.

All those who think they're gonna customize these seem to be forgetting about the tounge tag and the pods. If you wanna mess up your pair, be my guest. If you know a way, emme know.

What if they like the tongue tage and pods but just dont like the speckled heel panel?

How was the quality/cushioning on the concord lows? Thinking about copping these for my new bball shoes. Been balling in black toe 1s :x Will take a black paint marker to the heel and tag if I end up copping.

Man any preorder sites for reasonable prices??? Will be out of town this weekend... A MUST COPP for me!!! Will complete my XI collection!!!

I'm thinking about copping these but don't know. It's something about them that I like and dislike at the same time.

How was the quality/cushioning on the concord lows? Thinking about copping these for my new bball shoes. Been balling in black toe 1s
sick.gif
Will take a black paint marker to the heel and tag if I end up copping.
You what? Haha, surprised ya havnt got a foot fracture yet! And no idea bout the cushioning but nightwing said it was firmer then the reverse lows that dropped last year

Back
Top Bottom