Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Got my call from JJ today. Missed it but they left a VM. 
That must be there policy, because my jj does the same thing...  if you miss a call from  ftl ,fnl, and champs you're done 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
These raffles are so rigged. 0-3. If I don't get a pair tomorrow and see all of these "easy cop" messages I'm here I'm going to be pissed.

People always say "Easy Cop."

I think in their mind, if they get the shoe, it was an "easy cop."

If they don't get the shoe, not enough pairs were available at stores because of employees buying them, bots took over websites etc.,

Sometimes, it's just hard to get a shoe.

Good luck to everyone buying this weekend.

Woo Hoo! The wife just got a call from Finish Line, won a raffle for size 12! :D

I'm a lucky bastard, am now 3/3 with raffles, won the concord lows, carmine 6s, and now these! It's a numbers game, I've had at least 8 tickets in play each time. :smokin

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Last edited:
In my area, only Footaction moves on if you dont answer. I won my first ever raffle i entered (powder blue 10s) from FTL and they called me at work. missed the call, right after i went to the bathroom, called them back, and i was good 
smokin.gif
 they called around 6:30 so i still got hope and dont think theyre shady

Woo Hoo! The wife just got a call from Finish Line, won a raffle for size 12!
happy.gif

I'm a lucky bastard, am now 3/3 with raffles, won the concord lows, carmine 6s, and now these! It's a numbers game, I've had at least 8 tickets in play each time.
smokin.gif

Good luck to everyone still waiting!
damn, 3 in a row? thats awesome, congrats!

Good looks on them links.. For sure will be "an easy copp" now

Haha love how saying "easy copp" gets some people so aggetated in here

Back
Top Bottom