:::AIR JORDAN XI APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 11 EXTRAVAGANZA!!

It's not like this post needed any, but how could I forget the MJ pics??

Here's some of MJ wearing the OG Columbias...

zwx94y.jpg

33di1io.jpg

2mey2aw.jpg

34s57pk.jpg

1zxp8vc.jpg

jzcls7.jpg

zwx94y.jpg

33di1io.jpg

2mey2aw.jpg

34s57pk.jpg

1zxp8vc.jpg

jzcls7.jpg

zwx94y.jpg

33di1io.jpg

2mey2aw.jpg

34s57pk.jpg

1zxp8vc.jpg

jzcls7.jpg

zwx94y.jpg

33di1io.jpg

2mey2aw.jpg

34s57pk.jpg

1zxp8vc.jpg

jzcls7.jpg

Originally Posted by 18albee

Damn Ijapino do you really need 5 pairs of SJ's.. Mad props. that is sick.
You can never have enough Space Jams! I originally had 6 pairs until I sold a pair to my cousin. Ever since then, I've felt an emptinessinside me. I'll be replacing that pair with the 09 Space Jams coming out soon!

You can never have enough Space Jams! I originally had 6 pairs until I sold a pair to my cousin. Ever since then, I've felt an emptinessinside me. I'll be replacing that pair with the 09 Space Jams coming out soon!

Back
Top Bottom