:::AIR JORDAN XI APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 11 EXTRAVAGANZA!!

one of my favorites...i'll never own a cdp/dmp pair again in my life. just a terrible way to insult an amazing shoe.

just arrived today yellowed DS Columbia 01

i know that the yellowed PL is unreversible, but what can i do to at least make them look better?
thanks

Clean OG Concords. Nice stuff everyone else.

Continued from Page 2:

Paid less than $47 dollars for them.

This is all the retros I've had, except for a pair I paid less than $47 for...was VNDS w/box...sold it to my friend for $160(I returned the favor..stealfor him also).

Excuse my girls eBay name.

White/Metallic Silver (wmns low)
Never owned - Not interested either.

White/Black-Pink (wmns snake low)
Never owned - Not interested either.

This shoe is so comfortable...I've had like 4 pairs + I bought my girl a pair...

White/Cobalt-Zen Grey (low)
Never owned - Not too interested, although I love it when those soles are really icy.

Here's the group of 7 XI's I purchased on eBay back in 07 for $325 shipped.

i must admit out of Jordan 1-13 (because after that everything went downhill) that the 11's could possibly be the worst looking in my opinion. I justnever liked em. And i'll admit it. Although the 8's were pretty bad the 11s i think were the worst out of AJ 1-13. But i do certainly understand andrespect the unique look and relevance to the MJ collection but personally never liked them at all.

That's why I really don't like white based sneakers esp the columbia xi
sick.gif

nice appreciation for this piece of jordan brand collection
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

bubbaela1 put your flame suit on haha but everyone is entitled to their opinion
i wont shed a tear if i get called out for not liking the 11's. I recognize their significance but personally think they are last or second tolast out of jordan 1-13. All good, like you say we are all entitled to our opinion

BubbaEla1 wrote:

i wont shed a tear if i get called out for not liking the 11's. I recognize their significance but personally think they are last or second to last out of jordan 1-13. All good, like you say we are all entitled to our opinion

But why would you come into the XI APPRECIATION thread just to say you don't like XI's
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

BubbaEla1 wrote:

i wont shed a tear if i get called out for not liking the 11's. I recognize their significance but personally think they are last or second to last out of jordan 1-13. All good, like you say we are all entitled to our opinion
But why would you come into the XI APPRECIATION thread just to say you don't like XI's
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

BubbaEla1 wrote:

eyes.gif

if you read i say personally i dont like 11s. But i respect and APPRECIATE the relevance and historical significance that the 11 has brought tobrand jordan and nike.

I love all mid top XI's. But I can't stand how Concords and Columbias yellow over time...for that reason I prefer Black & Reds and Spacejams overthe white based XI's.

Back
Top Bottom