Status
Not open for further replies.
I was vary Lucky also. these are the best looking XI's
ega9lh.jpg

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

air-jordan-11-columbia-holiday-2012.jpg

original-jordan-xi-col-1.jpg
These are the unicorns of the Jordan collection.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Trying to find a DS OG or retro pair that hasnt yellowed on the soles, patent, straps, or the mesh on the tongue is impossible.  With that being said, that is the best looking pair I've seen.

When was that picture taken?
lol probably 1996 since theyre immaculate!

The only way I want these is if the sole is blue tinted. The 01s look much too plain with clear soles. If they were smart, they would just give the soles the same treatment as the Carolina Vs and Bred XIs and make them deep tinted.

ahh man these are copped x as many pairs as i can get retail. No more worrying if the patent is really white or if it's the seller's FLASH lol

Columbias are too fresh. I never cared for the Cool Greys, but these'll make a great summer shoe.

To those who worry about this shoe breaking down/yellowing over time: Wear the hell outta them, and enjoy them properly 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by michael0360

dont love all whites.
tbh id prefer columbia blue patent. thatd be an instant cop.
yeah these are "OG" but my least favorite of that group and ill probably pass.

See im the exact opposite.  I think this is the cleanest colorway of the XI's and my favorite.  But I can understand why people prefer them last.

i hopw they have the real columbia sole and if so im going need like 5 pair lol this is my favorite jordan of alltime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom