Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
why anyone would pass on these and cop another retro XI is beyond me
these are undoubtedly gonna look the best with the blue tinted sole

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

If these are confirmed (JB) than these will sell faster than the Concords, imo.

THIS IS ALMOST GUARANTEED NOT TO HAPPEN.

THAT IS NOT TO SAY THAT THEY WON'T SELL OUT THOUGH.

I dont know if I like the Columbia's enough to camp out or pay over retail lol... But by December I will have more than likely changed my mind lol

Originally Posted by FlyDefinition

I dont know if I like the Columbia's enough to camp out or pay over retail lol... But by December I will have more than likely changed my mind lol

Hypebeast/reseller?? Would be dope to see these in summer instead of Xmas.

Anyone remember when the talks for the Happy Blue Year pack?

Columbia 11's/Obsiden 12's ? Haha

Not even close. If anything, the Black/Red XIs will probably sell faster than the Concords...that is, if JB plans to retro them in 2013.  

I will try my luck at these online no more line ups .. %%@*+ way too hectic during holiday releases.

how about some dunkman 11s, just like the breds but with the green where the red is, im down for that

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

how about some dunkman 11s, just like the breds but with the green where the red is, im down for that
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THIS IS ALMOST GUARANTEED NOT TO HAPPEN.

THAT IS NOT TO SAY THAT THEY WON'T SELL OUT THOUGH.

CORRECT

also correct

Did a bit of research, I believe they will be "cool grey" 11 of this year. Concord was armaggedon. The Columbia will be bad, just not as bad.

Did a bit of research, I believe they will be "cool grey" 11 of this year. Concord was armaggedon. The Columbia will be bad, just not as bad.

This. I also believe these will be like the Cool Grey 11's. The concords have been the most in demand shoe I have seen.

Christmas colors of 11s would be whoring them but if done right I could see it workin on some 4s or 6s maybe even 8s if there mostly a white shoe with green hooks on the end of the straps and red nd green in the side.....maybe

i personally like these more than concords...i CANNOT wait for these.

i remember when these first dropped, i was in 7th grade i think. copped like 4 days after RD and a lil mom&pop shop...ahhh those were the days.

christmas chaos, its not the holidays anymore unless someone gets stabbed for a pair of sneakers, smdh at JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom